'22 Flip Candidates

OFFENSE
QB- Destin Wade (UK)
RB- Jordan James (UGA), Dallan Hayden (Ohio St)
TE- N/A
WR- Kaleb Webb (ECU)
OL- N/A

DEFENSE
DE- N/A
DT- D'Andre Martin (VT), Marquis Gracial (Mizzou), Bishop Thomas (FSU)
LB- Keaten Wade (UK)
DB- Kody Jones (Michigan), Andre Stewart (UK), Jourdan Thomas (Miss St), Kylon Griffin (Miss St), Tyler Woodard (Miss St)

Recently Decommitted From A School
DB Jeremiah Caldwell, DB Kenzy Paul, CB Davison Igbinosun

VQ also mentioned that we will reach out to some recruits committed elsewhere and work them after the Mizzou win and I will try to update the list as new candidates emerge.
Added 4 star CB Davison Igbinosun to the list. Just decommitted from Rutgers today and is visiting for the South Carolina game

Reactions: stewart6600
You're a little loose with the term "owned" a couple plays go our way in that game and it's tied in the 4th quarter

We lost by 3+ TDs and were outscored 21-0 in the 2nd half. So sure, a couple plays.

We lost by 3+ TDs and were outscored 21-0 in the 2nd half. So sure, a couple plays.
UT had a missed field goal before the half and a 2 TD swing because of a 4th down drop that was going to go for 6, but yeah they owned us alright, we gave them all they wanted in the first half and we failed to execute in the 2nd. UK barely squeaked by the same Mizzou team we just hung a 60 🍔 on, needless to say I like our chances against the Krogercats

OFFENSE
QB- Destin Wade (UK)
TE- N/A
WR- Kaleb Webb (ECU)
OL- N/A

DEFENSE
DE- N/A
LB- Keaten Wade (UK)
DB- Kody Jones (Michigan), Andre Stewart (UK), Jourdan Thomas (Miss St), Kylon Griffin (Miss St), Tyler Woodard (Miss St)

VQ also mentioned that we will reach out to some recruits committed elsewhere and work them after the Mizzou win and I will try to update the list as new candidates emerge.
Everyone talks about how quarterbacks and receivers should be lining up to play in this offense but if I’m a running back, I’m giving it a serious look. With the way Heupel spreads the field, there are going to be plenty of running lanes and space to work.
GBO!!

UT had a missed field goal before the half and a 2 TD swing because of a 4th down drop that was going to go for 6, but yeah they owned us alright, we gave them all they wanted in the first half and we failed to execute in the 2nd. UK barely squeaked by the same Mizzou team we just hung a 60 🍔 on, needless to say I like our chances against the Krogercats

Yeah I give UK respect for capitalizing on what UF gave them, but for whatever reason, Florida's game plan was awful and their lack of discipline killed them. I have watched UK play this season, and if the same team that squeaked by UT Chatt shows up to play us, we will win. Their defense is pretty good, but their offense does not scare me.

Don’t get it twisted - I hate UK. And FL. All teams for that matter. But to act like we almost played FL close is funny. We lost by 24 points. Got shut out in the 2nd half.

And I also like our chances vs UK. Their D is good but I trust Heupel to scheme them up and their O struggles just like every year.

Yeah I give UK respect for capitalizing on what UF gave them, but for whatever reason, Florida's game plan was awful and their lack of discipline killed them. I have watched UK play this season, and if the same team that squeaked by UT Chatt shows up to play us, we will win. Their defense is pretty good, but their offense does not scare me.
We can say what we want about Kentucky, but this ain’t the Kentucky of the 90’s. I’m still not sure how good they are but the days of just rolling the ball out on the field and getting a W against Kentucky are over for now. They come to play and they play hard.
This is a much improved program and I give Stoops a ton of credit for what he’s done.
Also, I think teams 3-13 can knock anyone off on any given Saturday. Outside of bama, Georgia and vandy, I don’t think there is a lot separating those 11 teams.
It should be a heck of a game when the Vols and Wildcats take the field.
GBO!!

OFFENSE
QB- Destin Wade (UK)
TE- N/A
WR- Kaleb Webb (ECU)
OL- N/A

DEFENSE
DE- N/A
LB- Keaten Wade (UK)

Let’s start with Walter Nolan and see who follows

Let’s start with Walter Nolan and see who follows
I would love to have Walter but a friend who was on staff at his previous school told me “don’t count on anything until Nolan has signed the scholarship papers”. I think he’s enjoying the recruiting process and attention that goes with it. Nothing wrong with that but I’d doubt his “commitment” wouldn’t mean a whole lot until he’s actually on board. It would be great to sign him though!

Reactions: GroverCleveland
UK is also undefeated and just beat the #10 team in nation who owned us the week before so I’m doubting it’s just bc the position preference.
Which barely hung on to beat Mizzu by 7 which we in turn obliterated Saturday in their house like we were playing a High School team….that barely beat UT Chattanooga by 3 points, nearly lost to South Carolina winning by 6 points. Plenty of unranked teams beat ranked teams every season. Kentucky hasn’t beat down anyone. They’ve hung on. Florida choked…Mullen can down play our game but our guys gave them a war for 3 quarters. Kentucky benefited from Florida playing Bama then us. Great for them…but at some point eking out games by a few points catches up with you. Maybe Kentucky goes undefeated winning every game including the National Championship by 7 points or less…because they beat Florida of course.

1633482525982.gif
1633482569733.gif

Which barely hung on to beat Mizzu by 7 which we in turn obliterated Saturday in their house like we were playing a High School team….that barely beat UT Chattanooga by 3 points, nearly lost to South Carolina winning by 6 points. Plenty of unranked teams beat ranked teams every season. Kentucky hasn’t beat down anyone. They’ve hung on. Florida choked…Mullen can down play our game but our guys gave them a war for 3 quarters. Kentucky benefited from Florida playing Bama then us. Great for them…but at some point eking out games by a few points catches up with you. Maybe Kentucky goes undefeated winning every game including the National Championship by 7 points or less…because they beat Florida of course.

View attachment 400006
View attachment 400007

The convo was about the Wade twins flipping. I’m simply saying why would they flip when the team they’re committed to is undefeated and regardless of how they did it, just beat a top 10 team that we lost to by 24.

VN Store

Back