'22 Flip Candidates

allvolrecruiting

shaynep_media
OFFENSE
QB- Destin Wade (UK)
RB- Justin Williams (WVU), Jordan James (UGA), Dallan Hayden (Ohio St)
TE- N/A
WR- Kaleb Webb (ECU)
OL- N/A

DEFENSE
DE- N/A
DT- D'Andre Martin (VT), Marquis Gracial (Mizzou), Bishop Thomas (FSU)
LB- Keaten Wade (UK)
DB- Kody Jones (Michigan), Andre Stewart (UK), Jourdan Thomas (Miss St), Kylon Griffin (Miss St), Tyler Woodard (Miss St)

Recently Decommitted From A School
DB Jeremiah Caldwell, DB Kenzy Paul, CB Davison Igbinosun, DB Christian Harrison

VQ also mentioned that we will reach out to some recruits committed elsewhere and work them after the Mizzou win and I will try to update the list as new candidates emerge.

Last edited:
OFFENSE
QB- Destin Wade (UK)
RB- Jordan James (UGA), Dallan Hayden (Ohio St)
TE- N/A
WR- Kaleb Webb (ECU)
OL- N/A

DEFENSE
DE- N/A
DT- D'Andre Martin (VT), Marquis Gracial (Mizzou)
LB- Keaten Wade (UK)
DB- Kody Jones (Michigan), Jourdan Thomas (Miss St), Kylon Griffin (Miss St), Tyler Woodard (Miss St)

Recently Decommitted From A School
DB Jeremiah Caldwell, DB Kenzy Paul

VQ also mentioned that we will reach out to some recruits committed elsewhere and work them after the Mizzou win and I will try to update the list as new candidates emerge.

Thanks for doing this. Great idea for a thread. I do think we get Kody Jones and Jourdan Thomas, maybe more.

Agreed, but if we do offer Destin as a QB, we could land them so I put them up there just in case we want a 2nd QB later

With Hooker coming back and Jackson on board, I don’t see how he’d play.

Not to mention, JH probably hits the transfer portal for another QB next year.

Anyone committed to Florida State.
Not anyone that has been linked to us at the moment. Well maybe Bishop Thomas. We were top 2 for him with FSU. I'll put him up there. But then again with the new staff connections to Florida, I wouldn't be surprised if we flip a guy from one of the Florida schools

Reactions: shane80
Not anyone that has been linked to us at the moment. Well maybe Bishop Thomas. We were top 2 for him with FSU. I'll put him up there

It’s mind boggling how bad that football program has become.

They’re heading down the exact same dark path we did that’ll take years to fix.

Finally, I think we have the right leadership this time under DW & JH.

It’s mind boggling how bad that football program has become.

They’re heading down the exact same dark path we did that’ll take years to fix.

Finally, I think we have the right leadership this time under DW & JH.
Not heading, they're already at the destination. Yes, things can always get worse, but they're 1-4 coming off of 3-6, with a loss to Jacksonville St. To put that into perspective, people think the Georgia St. loss was bad (Georgia St, an FBS school, went 7-6 in 19, went to a bowl game, and had a win over Coastal Carolina); Jacksonville St, an FCS school, is 2-3, with wins over FSU and North Alabama, an FCS school...and, losses to UT Martin and Kennesaw St.

Anything can usually get a lot worse; but, right now FSU is a steaming pile of sh!t. I believe way worse than what we've ever been during the last 15 yrs.

The Wade twins won’t come cause JH won’t give Destin Wade a shot at QB.

Caldwell, Webb, and maybe Kody Jones we have a shot at flipping.

UK is also undefeated and just beat the #10 team in nation who owned us the week before so I’m doubting it’s just bc the position preference.

UK is also undefeated and just beat the #10 team in nation who owned us the week before so I’m doubting it’s just bc the position preference.

You do realize they committed before the season started right?

You do realize they committed before the season started right?

You do realize this discussion is about flip candidates and the team they’re committed to is undefeated and the just beat the #10 team in the country that worked us over easily one week before, right?

May have been strictly a position preference thing when they committed. Doesn’t mean that’s the only factor now..

Any chance on the Mykel Williams kid at USC? I remember it being talked about once Helton was fired but don't remember what was discussed. Think we were an early offer for this kid.

That argument will be moot after we beat UK in a few weeks. They played a great game against Fla - but Fla was it's own worst enemy - all the stars aligned for Ky - it happens some times.

That argument will be moot after we beat UK in a few weeks. They played a great game against Fla - but Fla was it's own worst enemy - all the stars aligned for Ky - it happens some times.

I don’t disagree with this

VN Store

Back