Flight suites for Pregnant women

Admittedly it is not the scandal "two scoops of ice cream" was to our nation.

My thought about that is why only two scoops? If you are going to eat ice cream, then eat ice cream.

Reactions: McDad
I don't know why anyone would want to wear a flight suit to begin with. They hinder the expediency needed for field and emergency dumps.

I think the Army has two piece flying suits and the AF is allowing them for cargo and helicopter aircrew ... planes without ejection seats basically. One major consideration was dumps.

The one piece suits for pregnant women makes absolutely no sense. Subjecting a pregnant woman to possible ejection or to a g-suit makes no sense at all ... if you can even justify pregnant flight crew at all.

Last edited:
This is cute, coming from the czar of sentence fragments.

It was directed at him.

ETA: Okay, Mods, you have to leave the punctuation in the post if I'm making a post about punctuation.

There was a period and a comma there...

I don't give a sh!t about prego flight suits but that video is 100% cringe. Biden literally cannot function on his own and even with his handlers hands up his ass he is barely coherent. Dude makes Trump looks like a Toastmaster Wordsmith Poet Laureate, which considering the current one, isn't really saying too much.

The flight suit is the easy part. It’s the women that get assigned fighters where I don’t see this working. Don’t think once they’re pregnant, one would want that G-suit applying that kind of pressure and as frequently as it does.

Reactions: AM64
Nothing says advances for women more than flight suites for pregos. The tragedy continues.

VIDEO: Biden Says Military Will Focus On Making ‘Maternity Flight Suits,’ Forgets SECDEF Lloyd Austin’s Name

Bwaaaaaaaaa!

201117-F-F3456-1081.png

The flight suit is the easy part. It’s the women that get assigned fighters where I don’t see this working. Don’t think once they’re pregnant, one would want that G-suit applying that kind of pressure and as frequently as it does.
You almost hit the mark, General Dynamics, Lockheed and Northrup are behind this. Do you know how many billion dollars it’ll take to retrofit those jets for pregnant women as they proceed through the trimesters

Good to know that the Biden administration is focusing on the important things.

A pregnant woman shouldn't even be able to pass a flight physical if ejection is a possibility. I get that ejections are less brutal now, but I remember my brother telling me about a guy in the squadron who had to eject and among other injuries had a broken collarbone. The collarbone break happened when he kicked himself ... obviously not something the human body is normally capable of doing.

A pregnant woman shouldn't even be able to pass a flight physical if ejection is a possibility. I get that ejections are less brutal now, but I remember my brother telling me about a guy in the squadron who had to eject and among other injuries had a broken collarbone. The collarbone break happened when he kicked himself ... obviously not something the human body is normally capable of doing.

Yet but feminism will keep any problems from happening. Feminism will cause g-force to have no effect on the babies.

VN Store

Back