Flight suites for Pregnant women

Trump puts ketchup on a well done steak and the world loses its mind. Biden says or does something equally stupid and asinine and it’s no big deal.

I mean, if the Dems had brought up that a) Donald Trump likes his steak well-done, and b) he puts ketchup on it, no way that deviant ever gets elected.

So I posted this comment in the admin thread. Maybe it belongs more in here. In the Air Force flight suits are kind of a status symbol. I don’t know how many times Ive been around USAF members that aren’t even on flying status anymore. This is just more dumb waste if they aren’t actually flying because they are so far into their term.

So I’d guess it’s more the status symbol of wearing a flight suit in the Air Force. Frankly they are very comfortable. I didn’t read the article but I’ll assume they are referring to the standard flight suit and not a G suit or something like that. Flight suits tend to be tailored for certain body types unless somebody pays to have their own tailored flight suit. I am not aware of the beer belly tailored flight suit and I’ve seen some USCG reserve aviators that should have considered springing for tailored flight suits.

This also begs to question - are we going to have to stop using the defacto nick name for flight suits? Pickle Suits 😂

Reactions: AM64
In a wartime deployed unit in my opinion, it is similar to desertion. Unless you want to get them implanted with that birth control that goes under the skin whatever that is. Perhaps they can make that choice. But using a pregnancy to get out of wartime... nuh uh.... that needs to be punished, not rewarded with getting out. The closest I will come to agreeing is making it dishonorable.
Men who knock up any woman while deployed can also go to jail. They have a responsibility to father and can't do that while deployed.

Last edited:
So I posted this comment in the admin thread. Maybe it belongs more in here. In the Air Force flight suits are kind of a status symbol. I don’t know how many times Ive been around USAF members that aren’t even on flying status anymore. This is just more dumb waste if they aren’t actually flying because they are so far into their term.

Remember those goofy blue ones Spacecom used for a while since the satellite operators were "piloting" the orbits?

I question whether or not this is discrimination against people who are just fat. Do they get special flight suits as well? If not, someone needs to drop this in Biden's lap because no one should feel discriminated against. Flight suits for fatties!!

Reactions: Wireless1
In a wartime deployed unit in my opinion, it is similar to desertion. Unless you want to get them implanted with that birth control that goes under the skin whatever that is. Perhaps they can make that choice. But using a pregnancy to get out of wartime... nuh uh.... that needs to be punished, not rewarded with getting out. The closest I will come to agreeing is making it dishonorable.

Our military standards are crap. If we went to war today. We would lose

I'm fine with a dishonorable for getting pregnant and having to be sent home from a war zone or missing deployment to.

But then you have have the ones you can’t deploy because they need their hormone shots.

Remember those goofy blue ones Spacecom used for a while since the satellite operators were "piloting" the orbits?
Lol the coast guard had some goofy blue ones I wonder if that’s where they got them since the coast guard rarely gets to buy their own new stuff

I don't know why anyone would want to wear a flight suit to begin with. They hinder the expediency needed for field and emergency dumps.

I don't know why anyone would want to wear a flight suit to begin with. They hinder the expediency needed for field and emergency dumps.

Easier to shake it out as compared to bloused boots though.

I question whether or not this is discrimination against people who are just fat. Do they get special flight suits as well? If not, someone needs to drop this in Biden's lap because no one should feel discriminated against. Flight suits for fatties!!
Build the sixth gen fighter so it can comfortably fit a 350lb man. #fattyrightsarehumanrights

Reactions: Weezer and AM64

VN Store

Back