Flight suites for Pregnant women

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY and AM64
Pregnant women don't belong in the military to begin with. Yep I said that. I also watched first hand as my branch was depleted when the pregnant female sat on ass with no replacement and the guys had to pick up the slack that she caused. And I'll go even farther... if they get pregnant in a wartime deployed unit, they should go to prison. They do know what causes pregnancy, and in the military there is FREE healthcare and zero excuses.

Change my mind.

Pregnant women don't belong in the military to begin with. Yep I said that. I also watched first hand as my branch was depleted when the pregnant female sat on ass with no replacement and the guys had to pick up the slack that she caused. And I'll go even farther... if they get pregnant in a wartime deployed unit, they should go to prison. They do know what causes pregnancy, and in the military there is FREE healthcare and zero excuses.

Change my mind.

I disagree with the sending them to prison, just discharge them. Everything else you are spot on.

Reactions: AM64
I disagree with the sending them to prison, just discharge them. Everything else you are spot on.
In a wartime deployed unit in my opinion, it is similar to desertion. Unless you want to get them implanted with that birth control that goes under the skin whatever that is. Perhaps they can make that choice. But using a pregnancy to get out of wartime... nuh uh.... that needs to be punished, not rewarded with getting out. The closest I will come to agreeing is making it dishonorable.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
In a wartime deployed unit in my opinion, it is similar to desertion. Unless you want to get them implanted with that birth control that goes under the skin whatever that is. Perhaps they can make that choice. But using a pregnancy to get out of wartime... nuh uh.... that needs to be punished, not rewarded with getting out. The closest I will come to agreeing is making it dishonorable.

I'm fine with a dishonorable for getting pregnant and having to be sent home from a war zone or missing deployment to.

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and AM64
Service men should just stick with the tried and true system of homosexual sex while on active duty. No pregnant females; no problems.

VN Store

Back