'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I don’t think he is jealous. If Butch Jones was the equivalent of a used car salesman then Deion owns the dealership. Prime is a mascot not a coach.
Deion Sanders is nothing more than Butch Jones if he was a hall of fame football player. He will either be coaching DBs for Mike Norvell in 4 years or back at Barstool

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Xs and Os isn’t why you hire a head coach. You can pay other people for that. That “fake mouth piece” is bringing more talent in the door than that program has had in decades. I can’t see any valid reason to dislike him
Booting your entire QB room in favor of your son who has never played a down of FBS football much less P5 is a good enough reason to not like him in my opinion

Sanders is just your ordinary celebrity using his fame and status to get what he wants.

We all know there’s many football coaches out there that has more knowledge coaching the game of football than he does.

You’re overrating knowledge of coaching for a head coach. The amount of actual coaching a head coach does is very low on their list of responsibilities

He’s already been successful at one location. We will see
He was successful there because he had talent that was head and shoulders above most of his competitors. At least until he got to the celebration bowl. That won’t be the case at Colorado. In fact it will likely be the opposite. He’ll go 4-8 this year then boot half the roster again because he’s not patient enough or good enough of a coach to go through the process of building a roster up. Then he’ll be stuck in the same situation next season. He’s an ego maniac and eventually players will pick up on that and the buy in of “we comin” will go away

He was successful there because he had talent that was head and shoulders above most of his competitors. At least until he got to the celebration bowl. That won’t be the case at Colorado. In fact it will likely be the opposite. He’ll go 4-8 this year then boot half the roster again because he’s not patient enough or good enough of a coach to go through the process of building a roster up. Then he’ll be stuck in the same situation next season. He’s an ego maniac and eventually players will pick up on that and the buy in of “we comin” will go away

And right now he’s bringing in talent head and shoulders above what Colorado normally brings in, right?

Lol you think he’s going to quadruple their wins from last season and you’re still talking trash?

Sounds like you’re accusing him of the crime of being a head coach. His job isn’t to know the best passing concepts against press coverage. His job is to hire the guy who does and be the face of the program.

He seems to be excelling at that.
You think he is excelling at that because of what he did at Jackson State? Just curious.

4-8 is a significant improvement for them. They won 1 game last year, genius.

You just wanna talk trash. Any time a recruit commmits somewhere else you rush into the thread to deflect from the fact a kid likes a school more than UT. Any time another coach is successful, you call them a fraud. You’re completely incapable of accepting the fact that there are other successful football programs in the country, and if they are, it’s because they’re cheating.

You’re the type of person who is too immature to accept criticism. You constantly deflect and blame “cheaters” and “frauds” for everything. People like you are the worst part of message board culture.

You think he is excelling at that because of what he did at Jackson State? Just curious.

If he’s excelling, does the reason really matter? I doubt anyone can name the last time Colorado (if ever) had two 5* corners on the same roster. Which is impressive because they had one of the most well respected DB coaches (Greg Brown) for years.

4-8 is a significant improvement for them. They won 1 game last year, genius.

You just wanna talk trash. Any time a recruit commmits somewhere else you rush into the thread to deflect from the fact a kid likes a school more than UT. Any time another coach is successful, you call them a fraud. You’re completely incapable of accepting the fact that there are other successful football programs in the country, and if they are, it’s because they’re cheating.

You’re the type of person who is too immature to accept criticism. You constantly deflect and blame “cheaters” and “frauds” for everything. People like you are the worst part of message board culture.
4-8 is not a significant increase at all. They were 4-8 in 2021, 4-2 in 2020, and 5-7 in 2019. Going 4-8 would get them back to what they were previously before last season. As far as bashing coaches for other teams I’ve never done that on here. So I don’t know where you’re getting that from. I’ve only bashed our previous 3 coaches

Xs and Os isn’t why you hire a head coach. You can pay other people for that. That “fake mouth piece” is bringing more talent in the door than that program has had in decades. I can’t see any valid reason to dislike him

Some may value class and integrity and he does not do well in those categories.

Sanders is just your ordinary celebrity using his fame and status to get what he wants.

We all know there’s many football coaches out there that has more knowledge coaching the game of football than he does.
That's literally all just opinion lol.
We don't "know" any of that.

Why is Primetime a celebrity again? That matters too.
He'll have two 5 stars at CB because of that alone. Not to mention decent number of other good players.

he's coming with a winning record as a college HC.
It's fine to admit that you just don't like a guy. But to say he's going to fail, when the evidence at hand presents the contrary? That's just silly.

Let's see it play out..

What are you basing that on? What is classless or lacking integrity?

Trashing 60 players is legal but not ethical before you see them on the field. Arrogance is his strongest trait and that is not good either. I hope some of his best players use the portal at year’s end if offered shots at better programs. He won’t be able to play the loyalty card EVER after this start.

If I were a DB, I would consider going to Colorado. That would be the only position where I would think about considering that place.

Trashing 60 players is legal but not ethical before you see them on the field. Arrogance is his strongest trait and that is not good either. I hope some of his best players use the portal at year’s end if offered shots at better programs. He won’t be able to play the loyalty card EVER after this start.

Kiffin guts our team before Spring practice even started, but I guess he gets a pass.

He wears a cowboy hat and drives a big truck to attempt to create an image in front of the camera. Tells the team no hoodies but he and his son can wear them.

He’s trying way to hard and it comes off fake. When the next opportunity comes along he’ll leave them high and dry too.

He wears a cowboy hat and drives a big truck to attempt to create an image in front of the camera. Tells the team no hoodies but he and his son can wear them.

He’s trying way to hard and it comes off fake. When the next opportunity comes along he’ll leave them high and dry too.

He’s marketing to 17 year olds, not grumpy old men

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back