'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I think you’re overthinking it. This kid just didn’t go to class, got semi injured, and then lacked motivation to get over those obstacles. Do we get the scholarship back?

Oh sorry - yeah, agree on this kid - he fits in my category (2) - just a general bust / misevaluation. Disappointing but it happens.

Had transferred to Jackson State. Now in the portal again. Disappointing, dude had so much potential given his incredible athletic ability.

This is a guy who could've developed his potential under Heupel. Now he is flipping around from program to program as an unknown.

Looks like he did really well his first year at JSU, then something happened last year that really hampered his production. Injury maybe? Kid had huge potential.

I want to know what happened to Kaeman Marley?

Reactions: walkenvol
Looks like he did really well his first year at JSU, then something happened last year that really hampered his production. Injury maybe? Kid had huge potential.

I want to know what happened to Kaeman Marley?
Deion suspended him then let him back on the team, but he never made it back in the WR rotation.

This is a guy who could've developed his potential under Heupel. Now he is flipping around from program to program as an unknown.
Sad to say that some of the most athletically gifted people never play organized sports because they can't get it together upstairs.

I don’t think he is jealous. If Butch Jones was the equivalent of a used car salesman then Deion owns the dealership. Prime is a mascot not a coach.

Sounds like you’re accusing him of the crime of being a head coach. His job isn’t to know the best passing concepts against press coverage. His job is to hire the guy who does and be the face of the program.

He seems to be excelling at that.

Sounds like you’re accusing him of the crime of being a head coach. His job isn’t to know the best passing concepts against press coverage. His job is to hire the guy who does and be the face of the program.

He seems to be excelling at that.
Heupel knows the best passing concepts against press coverage. I would much rather have that than a fake mouth piece which I do not consider head coach material.

Heupel knows the best passing concepts against press coverage. I would much rather have that than a fake mouth piece which I do not consider head coach material.

Xs and Os isn’t why you hire a head coach. You can pay other people for that. That “fake mouth piece” is bringing more talent in the door than that program has had in decades. I can’t see any valid reason to dislike him

VN Store

Back