'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I’m sorry but if we get Wideman and Beckwith to go along with Calloway and Hyatt,,,,, all developing year after year with Harrison Bailey

.... potential is there to go down as the best overall incoming freshman receiving class in school history.

I still think Hyatt is underrated by the services.
Total agreement. Been saying it for months.

Some of the truest, yet most ignored wisdom you can give or receive. I wish I had listened to it when my kids were babies. My two oldest will be 12 in April, and I find myself more often than I like to admit, asking where the time went.
That’s easy - You spent it on VN!

Reactions: crovol
Kiffin is going to land some good recruits and he loves to make a splash for publicity but “lock down Memphis”? Ha.

Some of you have fantasized Kiffin as this elite recruiter and head coach, it’s just not true. Look at the numbers. His wins and losses. Who were those “elite” recruits he landed? How many worked out long term?

The truth is that Kiffin was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple. He’s a spoiled, immature, brat. Hell, Saban fired him a week before the National Championship! He’s a good OC but that’s about it.

He’s going to do nothing at Ole Miss but get them on probation after he leaves town as soon as a better job comes along, if he’s lucky enough to win a few big games and make a bowl or two. Being scared of Lane Kiffin is such a beta move.

A lot what you say is correct. However he got those jobs too early because he was born on 3rd base. USC was in much worse shape than people thought and aren’t any better after firing him.

I think he could be a good HC, a good (maybe inconsistent) recruiter, and is a very good OC

If he can recruit to ole miss and make them good for a few years it hurts the SEC west way more than it affects us.

I’m rooting for him and leach to piss Saban off until e quits. My best case scenario.

Yancy Porter says Ole Miss has turned away Detraveon Brown because they have flipped a WR.

VN Store

Back