‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

Love how some people on here are running down Mullen as a awful coach when all he did against us was straight domination to the tune of 47-21, 34-3, 31-19 and 38-14. We would’ve killed to have Mullen over the DA Gump we hired any day of the week.
Take off of the dreaded Vol fan cloak, I’m sure it’ll be liberating. I’d like to see your posts on swamp gas. You’ll fit right in, oh if you don’t mind when you go, do a complete sweep. Take @lawgator1 and @Jaws with you. You add nothing here and I’m sure you know that besides the........I lost interest.

Love how some people on here are running down Mullen as a awful coach when all he did against us was straight domination to the tune of 47-21, 34-3, 31-19 and 38-14. We would’ve killed to have Mullen over the DA Gump we hired any day of the week.

Just bc he beat Tennessee doesn’t make him a good coach

He lost to a 6-7 bad Florida team last year and Btw Florida only won 2 SEC games last year beating us and Vandy yea they were bad and they rolled us 38-14

You do realize that the UF we played took Bama to the wire right? Only losing by 2? If we would have played UF in November we would have beat the brakes off of them.

You do realize that the UF we played took Bama to the wire right? Only losing by 2? If we would have played UF in November we would have beat the brakes off of them.
Probaly so but we will never know all I do know is Mullen left Florida 4-0 against us and none of the games were really close. We have no right to talk trash about Florida till we can actually back it up by beating them. 1-16 since 2005 god that’s awful.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Probaly so but we will never know all I do know is Mullen left Florida 4-0 against us and none of the games were really close. We have no right to talk trash about Florida or Mullen

Mullen was an abject failure at UF. What his record against us was is irrelevant. Fan bases talk trash about other teams. There is no such thing as a right to talk trash. We have been talking trash about UF for 30 years. No reason to stop now.

Would of should of could of.

And since when did YOU have confidence in Tennessee beating Florida?

You've said many times that Florida is an automatic loss until proven otherwise.
You're all over the place...🙄

He lost to a 6-7 bad Florida team last year and Btw Florida only won 2 SEC games last year beating us and Vandy yea they were bad and they rolled us 38-14
Florida is going to be just as bad, if not worse, this season as they were last season. They will be lucky to get to 6 wins with that schedule.

They also barely lost to Alabama. I guess Bama sucked too. Fla was pretty good when Jones played well vs Ala & Tennessee. Florida inconsistent play at QB (both Jones & TR) spelled doom by mid season. Once they lost to LSU & the HC went crazy, players packed it in.

I hate the Gators and the entire state

only 3 good things about the entire state
1 my son
2 Golf Courses
3 FSU…….when they are good, it helps UT

Crystal Balls rolling in for Florida to get Andy Jean, any chance that opens the door here? I’m guessing not, but who knows

I think even Florida fans are quickly realizing they’ve got a guy that’s in over his head. Napier is Florida’s Dooley imo. I think most recruit’s realize that as well.

Hmmmmm. Dont know about that. I think he either does extremely well in about 3 years or he will be a bust. I feel like he will do very well there. Better than last 3 coaches they've had

I was on board with Mullen, I didn’t know what to expect from McElwain.

I don’t know what to expect from Napier.
In this “I told you so” world, I operate under the policy of giving everybody the chance that they’re going to receive…regardless of our authorization. Never have regrets that way.

In this “I told you so” world, I operate under the policy of giving everybody the chance that they’re going to receive…regardless of our authorization. Never have regrets that way.

Mullen appeared to be the right hire, until he wasn’t.

As time passes it’s clear he checked out at some point last season, and started coaching for his buyout.

Mullen appeared to be the right hire, until he wasn’t.

As time passes it’s clear he checked out at some point last season, and started coaching for his buyout.
Mullen got weird at UF. He was quirky at miss state but it was a several levels more at UF.

This has been embarrassing. Georgia Southern had as many wins as we did over the last 10 years. The difference is we play them ever year.

Some MSState alums I know said he was weird and quirky there too, which is fine as long as you’re winning.
To a degree, yeah. All McElwain had to do was embrace the shark thing and it lasts one week tops. It's been a ride for UF and we can definitely relate to shenanigans in the AD at UT.

VN Store

Back