‘23 FL RB Treyaun Webb (Florida commit)

so no cobb/webb part deux?
85aaf93b-4cfc-48e7-8bd3-74440a9cf316_text.gif

Something wonky here. Cancels his official here, favored to FL, then commits to SC? 😬
Word is that our coaches canceled his OV here. Apparently he was no longer a take for us or UF. If he is committing to the Gcocks, it's likely that he wasn't a take at Penn St. either. But you're right that there is something wonky with his recruitment.

Have said from the beginning that Beamer is the Cocks Dooley and his recruiting looks like that as well. Felt like every 4* Dooley landed weren't really takes at the other top schools that offered him and we got them by default and they weren't as good as their rankings or had some personality flaw. That is besides CP84.

Have said from the beginning that Beamer is the Cocks Dooley and his recruiting looks like that as well. Felt like every 4* Dooley landed weren't really takes at the other top schools that offered him and we got them by default and they weren't as good as their rankings or had some personality flaw. That is besides CP84.
I think a few comments from Saban caused some to overestimate Dooley. He had some "ideas" about recruiting that just don't work at UT. He wanted to have his coaches home more which is admirable... just not realistic. He did find some good players... just not nearly enough.

If great players want to be surrounded by great players, why would anyone pick SCar?
My sentiments exactly and who could have possibly called him from SC. I am just trying to think what great players they have.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🙇‍♂️

If great players want to be surrounded by great players, why would anyone pick SCar?
Well first mistake is believing he's a great player. Other schools don't even want him anymore. So there's that.

But but but he's a 4* he has to be good!
Haha I know you're bloofing but in all seriousness the kid was #35 nationally a year ago...5* territory. Then #115 last month. Currently #159.

At this rate he'll probably end up a 3*. But USCjr fans will keep believing they have a secret 5* 🤣

Well first mistake is believing he's a great player. Other schools don't even want him anymore. So there's that.
Nonsense. He's a 4*, and we all know those guys sitting behind desks evaluating players know far more than our coaches.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Fwiw USCjr board seems to think he'll end up at Penn St. Does that help us with Seldon? Could be a win-win for us.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back