'24 FL RB Jerrick Gibson

“I just wanted to get up there and take all the visits I can. They were talking to me a lot, and I just wanted to see it,” said Gibson, who’s ranked the No. 14 overall prospect and No. 1 running back in the 2024 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“I mean, I knew it was going to be impressive, but not as good as it was when I went there. It shocked me how big the stadium was and how good the facility looked. …

“Of course, I’ll be there again. I think I’m going to the one when they play Florida (on Sept. 24).”

IMG tho

Hurd was far from a bust
But he is nowhere near the top of all time running backs at UT. Not close. He was good, but he wasn’t great and his attitude sucked IMHO. I do agree he wasn’t right for Jones system, and that could have caused a rift. Kamara should have been involved much more as the system was suited for him. Look at them now, Hurd is a tight end and Kamara is one of the best in the NFL. Kamara was way under utilized in that system. Jones was terrible, a teenager could have done better. GBO!

Last edited:
Hurd and Brown were busts?

Hurd was a beast from the get go. He ultimately showed his a** on the way out and had his spat with Butch, but Hurd was every bit we thought that we were getting.

Brown, that's neither here nor there, but he was good as a frosh. We'll never know because he bailed.
I remember Brown would run out of bounds and was afraid of contact. Hurd wasn’t even the best RB on our team.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Looks like Travis Henry a bit to me. Wasn't he from frost Proof ? Could it be one of his soawn may arrive ?
signed-travis-henry-photo-volunteers-8x10-number-20-98-champs-up_ss2_p-10379326+u-9961we9veh3jmwy0pmwg+v-2e18eefd29844ac2b2db62ee8ab92bf1.jpg

uncanny iyam

VN Store

Back