‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

It’s not that I wouldn’t take Simmons. It’s just that we’re gonna flip Ramil and pair him with Sham, so it’s kind of a wash.

May be something completely irrelevant so please take with a grain of salt but idk any other “Simmons” that we are recruiting. After the game, at Walk-Ons, I had a group of 3 larger gentlemen sit next to my wife and I. On the eldest man’s neck (I assume dad or uncle) he was wearing a name tag with “Simmons” on it that only like recruits or family members get. Maybe it was nothing or maybe it was someone related to the ‘24 WR from Bama, or could’ve been someone close to Lucas Simmons.

I don’t know anything, just what I saw. Felt like it would be good here

May be something completely irrelevant so please take with a grain of salt but idk any other “Simmons” that we are recruiting. After the game, at Walk-Ons, I had a group of 3 larger gentlemen sit next to my wife and I. On the eldest man’s neck (I assume dad or uncle) he was wearing a name tag with “Simmons” on it that only like recruits or family members get. Maybe it was nothing or maybe it was someone related to the ‘24 WR from Bama, or could’ve been someone close to Lucas Simmons.

I don’t know anything, just what I saw. Felt like it would be good here
Elijah Simmons

VN Store

Back