‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

No way I could stay committed to Miami after seeing them play, "their" stadium, their fanbase, etc. I'd be searching for a loophole in that NIL contract like Inspector Clouseau. Maybe he can just use $ from a new NIL deal to pay back what he's already gotten from Ruiz. . . never gonna happen, but would be nice to have him on The Hill.

No way I could stay committed to Miami after seeing them play, "their" stadium, their fanbase, etc. I'd be searching for a loophole in that NIL contract like Inspector Clouseau. Maybe he can just use $ from a new NIL deal to pay back what he's already gotten from Ruiz. . . never gonna happen, but would be nice to have him on The Hill.
He can’t sign or take money yet…Did that rule change?

This cat needs to understand the real money is in the nfl and he will get competitive money here. Run as fast as you can away from that sewer of a program up to God’s country and play for a team that’s clearly headed in the right direction and will put 100K+ fans in the seats to provide an electric game experience for you!

This cat needs to understand the real money is in the nfl and he will get competitive money here. Run as fast as you can away from that sewer of a program up to God’s country and play for a team that’s clearly headed in the right direction and will put 100K+ fans in the seats to provide an electric game experience for you!
I think everyone knows that. But the NFL isn’t guaranteed for anyone. And if you have the talent you can go to the NFL from anywhere. So why not make the most now as well?

VN Store

Back