‘23 FL OLB Grayson Howard (USCjr commit)

A lot can happen in recruiting if we manhandled the gators and play competitive in our losses. I look for us to score points on everybody we play. It will highlight the need for quality Defense players, it helps that they know playing time will go 3 deep in some positions.

Reactions: StoVol
Why anyone would want to voluntarily go play in the crotch of the south is absolutely beyond me. The only silver lining is Rush’s.

They're supposedly still in it for some top talent, tho. I can't remember his name, but there's a 5* CB that's been crystal balled to them, and there's some other high rated players there supposedly good on as well. It wouldn't surprise me if their recruiting picks up. I'd love for it not to, but their state produces so much talent.

Reactions: VolByLaw
They're supposedly still in it for some top talent, tho. I can't remember his name, but there's a 5* CB that's been crystal balled to them, and there's some other high rated players there supposedly good on as well. It wouldn't surprise me if their recruiting picks up. I'd love for it not to, but their state produces so much talent.
You’re doing it wrong.

VN Store

Back