'20 FL OL Richie Leonard (Florida commit)

Hey where were you when Jaheim Thomas decommitted?

In Washington DC, Lincoln Memorial, Trump’s speech, military flyover, fireworks, etc. Awesome event, place was packed, largest crowd I’ve ever been in, like a game at Neylandx2.

And who’s Jaheim Thomas? You mean Bell?

Last edited:
Reactions: onevol74
Here, let me help out. “He is a very underrated 3*, Mehlan is knocking it out of the ballpark in recruiting.,,blah, blah, blah. There, you don’t have to come back. I took care of your work for you.

Thanks bud, saved me a post. 🙌🏻

We all know, you won’t be able to contain yourself.

I like to follow recruiting as many here do. It’s important because it’s really the lifeblood of our programs. But honestly, it’s too early to draw many conclusions for anyone. All teams will have several more commitments and decommitments between now and early signing day and national signing say. So much can and will change over the course of the season.

I like to follow recruiting as many here do. It’s important because it’s really the lifeblood of our programs. But honestly, it’s too early to draw many conclusions for anyone. All teams will have several more commitments and decommitments between now and early signing day and national signing say. So much can and will change over the course of the season.

That’s the kind of stuff to post on a rival fan site, not congratulating your team and coach of the latest commitment Florida got. News flash “We don’t care”. We only care when there is bad news coming out Florida, same with bama, Georgia, etc.

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
Nah, he reads it all. He came in here to boast and brag, then 20 mins later. Silence. Lol

When I post, people ask me not to. When I don’t, they ask me to. 😂

Joseph has been looking around for weeks. Not shocking but not someone UF wanted to lose because he’s a good player. No spinning that. He will, however, be replaced in the class very soon.

And to my earlier post, this will happen again before signing day(s). Overall I’m very pleased with where Mullen has the class positioned at this point. I feel very confident UF will have a top 10 class, possibly top 5.

Joseph has been looking around for weeks. Not shocking but not someone UF wanted to lose because he’s a good player. No spinning that. He will, however, be replaced in the class very soon.

And to my earlier post, this will happen again before signing day(s). Overall I’m very pleased with where Mullen has the class positioned at this point. I feel very confident UF will have a top 10 class, possibly top 5.
giphy.gif

Ima be honest. I don’t mind you posting. But just in moderation. You don’t know when to shut up.

commits/decommits is just part of recruiting but what, 7/8 decommits in a short span and not including the six decommits for 2021? Got a feel good nugget for you, word around Zyke Walker is that he will be a gator, good looking player.

Reactions: Jaws
commits/decommits is just part of recruiting but what, 7/8 decommits in a short span and not including the six decommits for 2021? Got a feel good nugget for you, word around Zyke Walker is that he will be a gator, good looking player.
Who

VN Store

Back