'20 FL OL Richie Leonard (Florida commit)

Amen. Dude's whole "woe is me, woe is tn" shtick is pathetic.
Fact is since we have lost more games than we have won since 2011 its not very surprising. We might be growing a taddd impatient. Need 7+ wins this year to get recruiting back on track.

you go from thread to thread complaining. Your expectations are not realistic....no team signs all 5*'s or 4*'s for that matter. And even those 5*/4* players don't always pan out. Act like you have some critical thinking skills.
We haven't got commitments from any 5 star recruits so far this year, which was promised under this supposed all star recruiting staff. I want Pruitt to succeed but so far he hasn't proved much in the way of recruiting this year.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
We haven't got commitments from any 5 star recruits so far this year, which was promised under this supposed all star recruiting staff. I want Pruitt to succeed but so far he hasn't proved much in the way of recruiting this year.
Coming off a 5-7 year in which we got blown out by Vanderbilt we finished with the 12th highest class in the country beating out Ohio State, Notre Dame (who went to the CFB Playoff) and Penn State who went to a bowl game and lost to a UK team we beat. It is May of 2019 in which we havent played a single game. Give it time.

Whats your thoughts on Chris Akporoghene, he was a 3* recruit..... i personally think he is a darkhorse to have as much of an impact on the o-line as the 5* OTs we got in the class with him.....
Just because Richie is a 3* doesn't mean he is garbage......

They never promised any of what you said. And good Lord dude, it's MAY coming off a 5-7 season after a program-worst 4-8 season. Get your panties out of wad.

I am not compensated in any way for my copy and paste skills, as such I feel no obligation to but on a clown suit and dance for you monkeys.

Sir, you have me all wrong.
Idk what kind of guys you usually hang out with but I can assure you, the last thing I want to see is you dance. In fact, would rather avoid it if at all possible.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
How am I being an ass? I'm sorry my expectations aren't as low as yours. Sheesh

You are just being intentionally obtuse. So did you just start watching TN football? Or are you stuck in a parallel universe where it’s perpetually the late 1990’s. How can you say you have high expectations for TN after what we have witnessed for the past 10 years?

Reactions: Pacer92
I am not compensated in any way for my copy and paste skills, as such I feel no obligation to but on a clown suit and dance for you monkeys.

If they can't love me at my worst, they don't deserve me at my best. - Abraham Lincoln, I think.

Seriously bruh... I don't even know who any of you guys are. There are some posters I recognize and like their posts. Would probably watch a game with irl. But reality is most of you are a blur to me, with the occasional recognizable avatar. If you all hate me idc. I'm still gonna do me, boo.

Cool and I’ll do me. Screw you jerk.

They never promised any of what you said. And good Lord dude, it's MAY coming off a 5-7 season after a program-worst 4-8 season. Get your panties out of wad.
Pruitt most definitely did say we'd be recruiting with the likes of Alabama and Georgia. Said it the first year if memory serves right. Oh another it's May argument, how original. Florida is a cluster and still getting high ranked recruits. Oh and who did Kentucky just get, in MAY? Maybe you're the one who needs to get your head outta your you know what.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I love how you dudes attack any opinion that isn't rainbows and butterflies. Remember what happen last time you fellas blinded followed a coach and didn't question things??

I love how you dudes attack any opinion that isn't rainbows and butterflies. Remember what happen last time you fellas blinded followed a coach and didn't question things??
The exact same thing that would have happened if they whined a lot? Except they woulda been all whiny until then? That's a terrible plan, you're fired.

The exact same thing that would have happened if they whined a lot? Except they woulda been all whiny until then? That's a terrible plan, you're fired.
It's not whiney to point out the truth. You people just choose to be blind. Whatever floats your boat buddy.

The mere fact you asked that says it all. We have got to be the only fan base that has seen our team win 9 games in 2 years yet expect our coaching staff to recruit with Saban and Dabo. Good grief.
After 2018 signing day, CJP did state that we would have the best class in the country in 2019. That statement was made in the wake of people questioning whether we might've had a better signing day if CJP had not stayed on Bama staff, even part time, through the championship game. Even if the statement was hyperbolic fan service to get people off his back, it created an expectation. Couple that with the angle that this staff is supposed to be built for elite recruiting and the amount of the program's recruiting budget and people are right to wonder wtf is going on. This staff is being paid to deliver elite classes without having to prove it on the field first. If they can't do that, we may have the wrong staff. It's only May.

After 2018 signing day, CJP did state that we would have the best class in the country in 2019. That statement was made in the wake of people questioning whether we might've had a better signing day if CJP had not stayed on Bama staff, even part time, through the championship game. Even if the statement was hyperbolic fan service to get people off his back, it created an expectation. Couple that with the angle that this staff is supposed to be built for elite recruiting and the amount of the program's recruiting budget and people are right to wonder wtf is going on. This staff is being paid to deliver elite classes without having to prove it on the field first. If they can't do that, we may have the wrong staff. It's only May.
Chip Kelly sucks. 😎

It's not whiney to point out the truth. You people just choose to be blind. Whatever floats your boat buddy.
Truth is subjective. Are you suggesting there's no truth in saying it takes time to build a program? If we fire coaches simply because they can't perform miracles, we'll be paying a lot of buyouts.

I know right. I mean the guy is still adding JUCOs to his 2019 class.
Hard to believe that’s what you wanted for us. Honing the fine edges of a 54th ranked recruiting class. At least he’s overpaid as you advocated UT to do...printing money to half-azz coach an uninspired bunch while still making bank from the two NFL teams that fired him for incompetence. Dare to dream...dare to dream.

Hard to believe that’s what you wanted for us. Honing the fine edges of a 54th ranked recruiting class. At least he’s overpaid as you advocated UT to do...printing money to half-azz coach an uninspired bunch while still making bank from the two NFL teams that fired him for incompetence. Dare to dream...dare to dream.
Why sir Butchna you spit so eloquently. 😂

Reactions: butchna
I legitimately couldn't care less if you aren't all rainbows and sunshine. What annoys me is when you make up facts or use a really stupid argument, which you've been doing. A lot.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back