'19 FL OL EJ Ndoma-Ogar

“One thing to keep an eye on over the next 10 days is when EJ Ndome Ogar opts to sign. If the Oklahoma OL commit decides to delay a decision until February then there’s real confidence Tennessee could pull off a flip for the All-American guard. ”

VQ
1544161088522.gif

Reactions: Vol Main
EJ already officially visited Knoxville, right? I wonder how delaying his signing until Feb is supposed to significantly help our chances? Thanks anyone for throwing me an answer.

I realize he's currently an OU commit.

EJ already officially visited Knoxville, right? I wonder how delaying his signing until Feb is supposed to significantly help our chances? Thanks anyone for throwing me an answer.
Gives Pruitt more time to build a relationship, and more time for Pruitt to get in his head and make him think. Especially if the prospect isn’t a favorite for us.

The Vols also checked in on several of their biggest remaining targets on the board Monday. Tennessee has remain diligent in its pursuit of Oklahoma OL commit EJ Ndoma-Ogar. Will Friend went to the see the Texas native today. It’s notable that Pruitt has not visited with Ndoma-Ogar yet, a possible indication that the Oklahoma commit will not sign early and Tennessee remains deeply in the mix.
-VQ

It will be interesting to see if Oklahoma EJ Ndome Ogar signs this month. If he doesn’t, the Tennessee may be a legitimate opportunity. Wanya Morris told Volquest last month that if Tennessee could land Wright, Ndome Ogar would be in a good spot. Now people close to the Texas native tell us that some are pushing him to play the long game and visit Tennessee again

Bump to this piece from Price. All signs point to us getting Wright, and Wanya seemed to indicate getting Wright would mean getting EJ.

I realize he's currently an OU commit.

I believe there was communication between the staff and his family that he may return on an unofficial in January if he doesn't sign this week.

I believe there was communication between the staff and his family that he may return on an unofficial in January if he doesn't sign this week.
yep. the OV went well, and they wanted to get back out with the familiy in January.

if he doesn't sign wed, then we'll see what hapens.

If they were QBs, sure, but 5 play at a time and very few play all game. They’ll all definitely get their snaps considering the current state of the line.

VN wants 3 WRs, 7 Oline, 2 Rbs, 2 TEs, 1 QB, 4/6 dbs, 3/4 LBs, 6/8DL. some of the uncertainty is based on how you count some of our commits and targets.

that's 28 on the low end and 33 on the high end.

and people hated Butch for his large classes.

VN wants 3 WRs, 7 Oline, 2 Rbs, 2 TEs, 1 QB, 4/6 dbs, 3/4 LBs, 6/8DL. some of the uncertainty is based on how you count some of our commits and targets.

that's 28 on the low end and 33 on the high end.

and people hated Butch for his large classes.

But only if they're all 4 and 5 *s of course

Apparently he's shut it down and signing tomorrow. He confirmed this per twitter. Bummer, but still a VERY solid OL class.

VN Store

Back