'19 FL OL EJ Ndoma-Ogar

Is there any chance he is just ready to come to UT b/c he knows Darrel Wright is coming or is this a straight shutting it down?

Is there any chance he is just ready to come to UT b/c he knows Darrel Wright is coming or is this a straight shutting it down?
i guess we're gonna find out.

i thnk he probably shuts it down tho. the thought being that there was some rumblings that he and his family wanted to make it back out ot Knoxville in January, and that if he didn't sign in December, that visit would happen and out chances of getting him would be better.

that he's signing tmorrow kills that visit and likely our chances with it.

Reactions: INKYBERRYVOL

No. He's going to OU and I can applaud the way he's handled his recruitment. He's been very mature and respectful through the process. I wish him nothing but success. Here's a cool piece he wrote about athletes being role models, if you're interested: EJ Ndoma-Ogar | Athletes ARE Role Models - The Football Brainiacs - OU Edition

No. He's going to OU and I can applaud the way he's handled his recruitment. He's been very mature and respectful through the process. I wish him nothing but success. Here's a cool piece he wrote about athletes being role models, if you're interested: EJ Ndoma-Ogar | Athletes ARE Role Models - The Football Brainiacs - OU Edition
Wow! Sucks for us because he could be a great player and ambassador for the University but you are right. Much respect and wish him the best. Need more like him. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: SmokinBob
This guy would have been a nice surprise, but we still have a stud class in Morris, Wright, Lampley, Akporghene and Mcbride. I don’t think Akporghene gets enough credit either. He’s the starting left tackle on the #3 ranked HS in the country that has 13 out of the top 500 players in the country on their team. They know talent. AKong is a huge steal

VN Store

Back