'19 FL OL EJ Ndoma-Ogar

Good Lord. If we land this kid, morris, and wright, can we start them all as freshman next year along with lampley and Trey?

We need to strategically plan for him to somehow get back to campus just before he signs and after his OU visit to be the most recent thing on his mind.

Good Lord. If we land this kid, morris, and wright, can we start them all as freshman next year along with lampley and Trey?

I doubt it, we may see one or two freshman in the line next year but I have a hard time believing we would start more than 2 freshman. Only because we will have good depth already next year with our lineman so we shouldn’t need to start 3 or more true freshman. I don’t foresee lampley starting next year anyways but it’s not out of the realm of possibilities.

IF we land this kid and Wright I would imagine that we would have 3 freshman getting playing time and 2 freshman redshirting maybe still with playing time. 5 lineman is a lot and you will want to be able to roll some over to be considered part kf the following years class.

In spite of his positive comments in that interview, Simonton doesn't sound too confident about him flipping on the podcast today. Didn't say it won't happen, but said it had an ITS feel to it.

Hey @Freak, I'm getting blank page time-outs when clicking on the <<Tennessee Vols Recruiting Forum link at the bottom of each page, as well as randomly when clicking on player threads. Happening in both Chrome and Safari. Just a heads-up.

Hey @Freak, I'm getting blank page time-outs when clicking on the <<Tennessee Vols Recruiting Forum link at the bottom of each page, as well as randomly when clicking on player threads. Happening in both Chrome and Safari. Just a heads-up.
Hmmm. Haven’t experienced that. On mobile? Make sure you try creating your cache and temp files.

VN Store

Back