'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Plenty of trouble pops up on a roster. No need to bring in a ringer.

Wasn’t trying to insinuate we bring him in, I’m just genuinely curious if there were ever any “findings” or actual evidence that prove it happened.

Lynn J? Bru?
Multiple assault cases for both dating back to high school? Bru stayed at USC for 3 seasons and Lynn J 4 at Clemson. Doesn’t equate to this kid who’s on his third stop in his third season and who transferred 3 times his senior year of high school. Not worth it imo and hope the coaches feel the same.

Multiple assault cases for both dating back to high school? Bru stayed at USC for 3 seasons and Lynn J 4 at Clemson. Doesn’t equate to this kid who’s on his third stop in his third season and who transferred 3 times his senior year of high school. Not worth it imo and hope the coaches feel the same.

Lyn-J entered the portal last September, leaving Clemson just 3 games into the season. Seems like Vol fans roasted Harrison Bailey for doing that later in the season last year. Committed to WVU in November, then transferred out in June. Seems like some hiccups.

Bru was at USC, transferred to Texas, then transferred back to USC, got in a fight at a frat house, then had accusations of domestic violence and one of the years at USC he was suspended. Not no hiccups.

Don’t see the difference with kicking the tires on Lewis.

That’s really all I was looking for: if the first time was rumor or if there was proof it happened
I was being sarcastic lol. I honestly have no clue. Lots of rumors out there that aren’t true. Would love to see some facts, not that It really matters. Would be shocked if they kicked the tires here

Reactions: MarcoVol
Lyn-J entered the portal last September, leaving Clemson just 3 games into the season. Seems like Vol fans roasted Harrison Bailey for doing that later in the season last year. Committed to WVU in November, then transferred out in June. Seems like some hiccups.

Bru was at USC, transferred to Texas, then transferred back to USC, got in a fight at a frat house, then had accusations of domestic violence and one of the years at USC he was suspended. Not no hiccups.

Lewis’s initial occurrence in high school was bad enough that Florida, FSU, and Miami all wouldn’t touch him. This wasn’t some domestic dispute between a couple or anything like that. Completely different situation than McCoy who wasn’t prosecuted in “me too” California.

And after the results of taking a flyer on Lyn-J, I can certainly see why you're employing him as a textbook example. ;) As for Bru, he enrolled early at USC and something went amiss with the Helton coaching staff. He transferred to Texas, had second thoughts and returned to USC...all in the matter of a few months. Since then he stayed 3 years at his lifelong childhood dream school when there were countless excuses to change scenery. If you insist on it being a carbon copy of what I've already highlighted about Lewis....power to you. Hope the coaches don't agree. This kid's trouble.

I was being sarcastic lol. I honestly have no clue. Lots of rumors out there that aren’t true. Would love to see some facts, not that It really matters. Would be shocked if they kicked the tires here
There was a report about the incident at UCF. He was a juvenile when the crap went down in high school.

Reactions: Clevegasvol
Yep if Bin Laden wasn’t dead maybe he has some eligibility left. 😂

Seriously like he said it’s a case by case scenario.

He did have good size. Could probably make a play on a 50/50 ball or bulk up to play TE. VN does want to move everyone to TE

Last edited:
Reactions: StanfordVol
Yep if Bin Laden wasn’t dead maybe he has some eligibility left. 😂

Seriously like he said it’s a case by case scenario.

Good people make occasional mistakes. Bad people make them constantly. Knowing the difference is key.

VN Store

Back