'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Ehhh. He definitely got some talent here but he couldn’t development and clearly struggled with on field execution. If Pruitt wouldn’t have handcuffed his staff and let them do their jobs then it’s possible he would have had better results than he did.
It was more of a joke but serious at the same time

Reactions: NoogaVol96
It's a short cut, high risk/high reward type thing. Not surprising Pruitt was one of the few P5 coaches willing to take the risk, I don't think our current coach is of the same mentality, thankfully.
Lyn-J Dixon?
I know he was quickly gone, so Heup removed him before the risk was too impactful I guess.

I wonder how much coaches talk before taking transfers? Did Heup call Dabo to ask about Lyn-J? Do coaches call Heup about our transfers? Maybe it depends on the situation or the relationship the coaches have.

Turns out Pruitt couldn’t evaluate for ****… at least he tried. Butch didn’t even know what that word meant.
I dunno if I’d say that, I mean to’o to’o and gray were pretty good for us. I honestly think Pruitt’s downfall had nothing to do with recruiting. I just don’t think he was a head coach.

Don’t know what makes someone a bigger headcase. A kid who enters the transfer portal twice, or grown men calling a 19 year old kid a headcase. I’m tempted to go with the latter.
Edit: My bad he’s 18
This kid has a history of issues. Beat the hell out of a teacher in high school if I remember correctly. Just has issues with authority. Your point isn’t wrong but this isn’t the best hill to make it on.

This kid has a history of issues. Beat the hell out of a teacher in high school if I remember correctly. Just has issues with authority. Your point isn’t wrong but this isn’t the best hill to make it on.
I forgot he had issues. This isn’t the best example for sure lol.
I’ve just seen kids get labeled as head cases on no grounds whether it be for entering the portal, or straight up just for leaving TN. It’s Weird

Anything to back that up?

There was a ton of smoke around that incident and it was allegedly a female teacher. Schools sweep a lot under the rug, especially when it involves juveniles.

He was arrested for punching a woman in May of this year (which you can easily google), but the woman dropped the charges. Sounds like this kid is a turd.

Reactions: VFLBerg
There was a ton of smoke around that incident and it was allegedly a female teacher. Schools sweep a lot under the rug, especially when it involves juveniles.

He was arrested for punching a woman in May of this year (which you can easily google), but the woman dropped the charges. Sounds like this kid is a turd.
Yep. He had offers from a lot of schools that dried up after the high school incident. Then had the domestic issues at UCF after leaving Maryland for some issues as well. Doubt he ever contributes at a major program at this point.

If charges were dropped, he’s welcome here in my book!

This guy is a POS. The talent isn’t worth the trouble. Multiple offenses for beating women in multiple places. Unless the opposing QB is forced to wear a skirt, this guy is a hard pass for me.

Can you link to the multiple offenses? Keep hearing that and all I can find is the one who may have been his cousin who dropped the charges. Any record of the teacher thing?

Smoke but no hard facts? <- for the first one, I found info on the 2nd

VN Store

Back