FL House candidate calls for hanging

No, just natural irk of people who like to proclaim the victim card but have zero evidence to back it up.

It's not unlike the school bully that finally gets popped in the face and runs off crying to the teacher about how unfair it all is.

:good!: Exactly my friend. Keep it up. Maybe the resident Obama butt sniffer may one day come to his senses.

Now that I'm not trying to type this out on mobile and I've had some time to think about it, allow me to retort further.

When are you going to give up playing the victim and race card when it comes to this administration? Each and every time someone criticizes Obama he becomes a victim in your eyes. And you only have one, ONE instance of where he was publicly called out. And Joe Wilson apologized afterwards. Now what about the other two individuals on the Democratic side that immediately followed his outburst by stating he should be thrown out? Is it not disrespectful to speak out at such a public function even if it is in response to someone else? But you give them a pass and instead focus on the man who was overcome by emotions and apologized almost immediately.

IM NOT SAYING EVERY CRITICISM MAKES HIM A VICTIM. IVE CRITICIZED HIM HERE. BUT THERE IS THIS UNMISTAKABLE SHRILLNESS IN SOME OF THE ATTACKS ON HIM.

I'D ASK YOU TO YHINK ABOUT WHERE THAT IS COMING FROM, AND TO ALSO CONSIDER SOME OF THE SIMILARITIES WITHIN IT.

So much for your victim card. Now let's look at the times Obama has done much the same:

He criticizes the Supreme Court, not only in front of other national leaders at a summit, but in front of our nation during the State of the Union.

HE DIDNT CALL THEM NAMES.

He criticizes business owners by telling them "you didn't build that."

COME ON, HE SAID A WEE BIT MORE THAN THAT. WHAT HE SAID IS CORRECT, WHICH IS THAT FOR ALL THEIR COMPLAINING ABOUT GOVERNMENT THEY SURE SEEMED HAPPY TO ACCEPT:loco: ROADS, INCENTIVES, ETC, ALL COMING FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

He allowed his own White House staff to exclude a press agency (Fox) before the remainder of the news agencies cried foul.

NOT SURE THEY COUNT AS PRESS BUT OKAY.

He called the Cambridge Police department "stupid."

THAT WAS OUT OF LINE, I AGREE.

He called Fox News "destructive."

THIS IS CORRECT. AND DOESNT EQUATE TO THE TORRENT OF NAMES THEY THROW AT HIM WEEKLY.

How about when Senator Obama called Bush a "leadership failure" for requesting the debt ceiling be raised. The same debt ceiling that has been raised how many times under his watch?

THAT PHRASE IS BLAH BLAH BLAH.

And did it again when he claimed Bush tried to hide behind Executive Privilege and something was "a little shaky" when he himself used it to mask documents in the Fast and Furious case.

FAST AND FURIOUS WAS A BUSH PROGRAM.

How about calling out Congress for going on vacation for the Holidays when he himself was on vacation in Hawaii?

NOT SURE WHEN THAT HAPPENED.

And these are things he was personally responsible for save possibly the exclusion of Fox News.

He's such a victim for certain.

Your posts here can be boiled down to two things:

A: It wasn't directly his decision (IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc)

FAST AND FURIOUS WAS A BUSH PROGRAM.

HE DID NOT ATTACK BENGHAZI.

THE IRS PROTOCOL WAS PUT IN BY A REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATOR.

YOU NEED BETTER SCANDALS, THE OLD ONES ARE PLAYED OUT.

B: Is nothing more than a ultra right wing conspiracy to discredit him because he is black. (Anything that conservatives disagree with him on)

YOU MEAN FOX? MEH, THEY ARE JUST PARROTING THEIR VIEWERSHIP.

And your posts defending his actions have become like a bad comedy to read since they are so predictable. When do you have the man stand on his own merits and not be the victim? When will you actually stop using excuses and actually look at things objectively?

When will your own poison stop when speaking of candidates on the right side of the aisle?

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING POISONOUS ABOUT ROMNEY. I SAID I WAS FINE IF MCCAIN HAD WON. IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO GADFLIES LIKE PALIN, MY DEFENSE IS THAT EVEN REPUBLICANS RECOGNIZE SHES AN IDIOT.

There's an old saying about glass houses you know.

Get some new things to complain about. The current list can be trotted out over and over again only so many times.

Reactions: 1 person
You are so blinded by your own politics, that you cannot even concede that it is wrong to call the president of the United States a liar on the floor of the house of representatives, or to publicly call for his execution just because you disagree with his policies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FORtwA2lsjM[/youtube]

Allow me to retort to your dickwad, kneejerk reaction...

1) He is a liar and if anyone in the House had the balls of a gnat they would be calling the SOB a liar daily. They would be calling him a liar every time he opens his mouth, because if he is in fact speaking, he is lying.
2) I didn't say the first f'ing word about executing or hanging Barry you f'ing LIAR.

Edit: sorry, couldn't remember the correct quote. See a following post for the best of Pulp Fiction....

Last edited:
YOU NEED BETTER SCANDALS, THE OLD ONES ARE PLAYED OUT.

Get some new things to complain about. The current list can be trotted out over and over again only so many times.

Oh my. Does this mean you won't be bringing up Joe Wilson again either?

Like ever again?

Warning: R rated for conservatives.......XXXX for violence for LG

As promised:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb4jn5y94g[/youtube]

******n we are ****ed. Here we have the conservatives on saying "You did it first!!!!". Totally mature response from what I would guess are grown ass men. Liberals aren't any better. The same **** they ***** about the conservatives saying was said by the liberals while Bush was in office. No ****ing wonder our two party system is broken. It's a giant circus full of five year olds who cry when they don't get their way. **** **** ****

******n we are ****ed. Here we have the conservatives on saying "You did it first!!!!". Totally mature response from what I would guess are grown ass men. Liberals aren't any better. The same **** they ***** about the conservatives saying was said by the liberals while Bush was in office. No ****ing wonder our two party system is broken. It's a giant circus full of five year olds who cry when they don't get their way. **** **** ****

VN Politics: Where pot and kettle serve no purpose but to see who can call the other one black at a higher volume.

speaking of pot and kettle

Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D) and her comments about her rivals' inability to walk and making fun of him for being in a wheel chair..........no problem for her, but, she gets mad when people question her rags to riches life as she claims it happened.

:whistling: Hey, did you hear....the liberals started it w/Bush.

VN Store

Back