FL House candidate calls for hanging

I would say that he's only parroting what a narrow range of right wing extremists are saying, but I guess that depends on your definition of "narrow range."

That's about what the same "narrow range" of left wing extremists like Cuomo was talking about how the conservatives in NY State are not welcomed to be there. IMO, it doesn't matter what political party you associate yourself with these days they're all loony & self serving & has the common folk's best interest not at heart.

Reactions: 1 person
Then let the other countries prosecute him for being a war criminal.

I would have to adapt the old saying into something more relevant:

"Come and get him."

Unless it was Obama and I'd probably say:

"Please take him back home to Kenya!"

Reactions: 2 people
Most politicians need to swing from a noose. Bribe takers and war criminals alike. I don't care about party affiliation.

I can agree with that statement. Singling out the current president while staying mum on ones that have done, arguably, worse is intellectually dishonest... but seriously, this is VN politics so that's to be expected.

I can agree with that statement. Singling out the current president while staying mum on ones that have done, arguably, worse is intellectually dishonest... but seriously, this is VN politics so that's to be expected.

You can't name one president that has been worse on the American economy, race relations, and just basically being divisive than this president. He and his policies have done more damage than any 3 presidents since WWII.

Reactions: 4 people
You can't name one president that has been worse on the American economy, race relations, and just basically being divisive than this president. He and his policies have done more damage than any 3 presidents since WWII.

You are so blinded by your own politics, that you cannot even concede that it is wrong to call the president of the United States a liar on the floor of the house of representatives, or to publicly call for his execution just because you disagree with his policies.

You are so blinded by your own politics, that you cannot even concede that it is wrong to call the president of the United States a liar on the floor of the house of representatives, or to publicly call for his execution just because you disagree with his policies.

I can agree with you on the poor taste (hanging) but calling him a liar is fine in my book. Honestly because he is a liar. A pathological one at that.

LG- folks are waking up.

And you are so blinded by your own politics that you cannot even provide one example of the left doing it to the right.

The liar comment was justified , the man is a prolific liar and has committed treasonous acts . He rules by xo and snubs his nose at the constitution...guess I'm blinded too.

The loons on both sides have always pulled vitriolic stunts like that. It's just now there's always a camera there to catch it.

I can agree with you on the poor taste (hanging) but calling him a liar is fine in my book. Honestly because he is a liar. A pathological one at that.

LG- folks are waking up.

They don't even shout out things like "You lie!" during prime minister's questions. And they certainly don't call for their political leaders to be executed. This isn't Uganda circa 1980.

The loons on both sides have always pulled vitriolic stunts like that. It's just now there's always a camera there to catch it.

Go find me a report, on camera or otherwise, where a member of the House or Senate called the president a liar during the state of the union, or where someone running for office publicly and brashly called for the president to be executed.

I'll hang up and listen.

They don't even shout out things like "You lie!" during prime minister's questions. And they certainly don't call for their political leaders to be executed. This isn't Uganda circa 1980.

This ain't Britain we live in. Sounds as though you need to move to where the prime minister lives so your blood pressure could go back down to normal. You gonna stroke out man. We believe that the President to be above all this that he's not.

Last edited:
Go find me a report, on camera or otherwise, where a member of the House or Senate called the president a liar during the state of the union, or where someone running for office publicly and brashly called for the president to be executed.

I'll hang up and listen.

We're all waiting on your video of tea partiers spitting and shouting racial slurs at black politicians.

Obama has said that he's going to go solo in 2014 with a pen & a phone because there's hardly no one that wants to work with him to get things done. He's a moron in a suit from the Men's Wearhouse. He's embarrassed all Democrats with his do nothing but destroy the American Dream ideals with policies that don't promote the good things that all Americans can be proud of. When's the last time you got a raise? People are stuck in no place to go jobs or no jobs at all.

This ain't Britain we live in. Sounds as though you need to move to where the prime minister lives so your blood pressure could go back down to normal. You gonna stroke out man. We believe that the President to be above all this that he's not.

I think respect for the office should be above catcalls at speeches in the House chambers and running for office on a platform of hanging a president.

Guess that makes me old fashioned.

I think respect for the office should be above catcalls at speeches in the House chambers and running for office on a platform of hanging a president.

Guess that makes me old fashioned.

Yes. Times have changed with the way this President does things & says things with arrogance & with not holding anyone accountable for their gross failures & with no compromise with others to get things done in a civil manner. He lost a lot of respect from the majority of voters & for the Office he holds when it became transparent with all the lies he has put forth. I could go on all night telling you what you don't want to hear.

I'll hang up and listen.

Democrats famously booed and yelled "no" at Bush during a SOTU Address.

And I know you didn't hang up and won't listen because you wear feigned outrage like a hobo in week old underwear.

And how about that wonderful decorum showed by Reid and Pelosi flat out publicly calling Bush a liar.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back