'22 FL DT Bishop Thomas (FSU commit)

So , 2021 Class will be small huh? Won’t even need scholarship reductions this year. No one wants to come.

Doesn't help that anyone recruiting against us just needs to say "impending sanctions". We need to wrap that shiz up, self impose whatever we're gonna self impose, then tell the NCAA to back the hell off. And mean it. If other schools can pull the **** they do and not get punished, then whatever we self impose should be enough.

Doesn't help that anyone recruiting against us just needs to say "impending sanctions". We need to wrap that shiz up, self impose whatever we're gonna self impose, then tell the NCAA to back the hell off. And mean it. If other schools can pull the **** they do and not get punished, then whatever we self impose should be enough.
the investigation is still going on. still doing interviews. still paying attorneys. massive joke.

the investigation is still going on. still doing interviews. still paying attorneys. massive joke.

I'll never understand it. Didn't all the ones who broke the rules get fired or leave? Why isn't that enough? Why keep punishing everyone else? UT should take the Will Wade route and tell the NCAA to F off

I'll never understand it. Didn't all the ones who broke the rules get fired or leave? Why isn't that enough? Why keep punishing everyone else? UT should take the Will Wade route and tell the NCAA to F off
they should tell the attorneys to get bent, stat. They're paying those people hansomely. I dunno about the NCAA, it's mind boggling.

This one is gone. That one is gone. They all gone.
The sky is falling! The sky is falling. Get a grip and remember what has happened to get us where we are and that it will take TIME to recover from the mistakes make in the past. Rome wasn't build overnight and we will not be back to where we want to be in at least 2-3 years. Reality is most often hard to accept. Negativity is the most damaging attitude one can display.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling. Get a grip and remember what has happened to get us where we are and that it will take TIME to recover from the mistakes make in the past. Rome wasn't build overnight and we will not be back to where we want to be in at least 2-3 years. Reality is most often hard to accept. Negativity is the most damaging attitude one can display.

Well said. But unfortunately some still won’t get it.

There are so many unknowns for us right now and other teams are using it to their advantage. Simple as that. We have got to put a good team on the field and show some fight this fall. If we can do that and improve from game 1 to game 13 then recruiting will improve. Until then there will be fans crawling out on the ledge and we will have to soothe their precious nerves.

FSU is a has been program.

Anyone who passes up to play for the best DL Coach in the country obviously isn’t up for the task.

Reactions: PA Vol
I do wonder about this… I mean they basically just legalized compensation… how does the ncaa who is now backtracking saying “yes these guys do deserve some form of pay” penalize us or anyone else for doing just that? It’s like giving someone a speeding ticket two months later and after the limit now has changed to where the speeding would now be acceptable.

VN Store

Back