'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

You’re guess is as good as mine on his identity and his intentions, UEM. I made fun of him at first just like everyone else but that’s just not right and I apologized. At worst he’s a simple Vol fan trying to be relevant on a message board. He’s not saying anything groundbreaking most of the time, and he’s definitely not bashing our team so I just read and move along.
He probably goes to all of his high school games and drinks coffee at some hole-in-the-wall gas station/diner with a bunch of old guys every Friday morning. I don’t know. At best, he’s relaying something he’s heard from someone somewhere and rushes back to this site to inform his “friends” of the good news. Truth is, no one knows anyone in here except for a few who’ve had the chance to meet up a few times. And at worst, he’s a simple-minded person who loves his VOLs and isn’t able to detect sarcasm or when people are making fun of him.

I’m just saying, enough with the bashing of the guy. Good lord. We treat those gator trolls better than one of our own. Oh, and I’m honored you thought I was sharp. 😉👊🏼😂 My ability to detect emotion, intent and narcissistic tendencies via message board hasn’t developed yet. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Id tell you the same thing: keep being you. I love your crotchety ways and how passionate you fume and type. There’s some great personalities on here which make this place almost seem real. (It is real, but you know what I mean.)

Thanks for bringing OD’s humanity to the forefront. We should all take that example, especially at this time of year.

Yep, FSU 247 confirms it. He was an unexpected visitor today. We didn't get any of those apparently, but Joseph went over to see them again

this class so far... just cant round the bend.

Still have time to go, but potentially missing out on guys like Hardy, Joseph, McDaniel, and Washington is going to hurt down the road. No elite RB and no OT doesn't exactly make anything better.

I'm not a complete downer, either. We have some big time pieces to the puzzle in this class. But there's nothing about this class that really closes the overall talent gap between us and the top. We have a lot to sell moving into '21 but those first two games really crushed any recruiting momentum we might've had. Big difference between 8-5 and 10-3.

Still have time to go, but potentially missing out on guys like Hardy, Joseph, McDaniel, and Washington is going to hurt down the road. No elite RB and no OT doesn't exactly make anything better.

I'm not a complete downer, either. We have some big time pieces to the puzzle in this class. But there's nothing about this class that really closes the overall talent gap between us and the top. We have a lot to sell moving into '21 but those first two games really crushed any recruiting momentum we might've had. Big difference between 8-5 and 10-3.
agreed. it is frustrating. we've gotten the kids on campus, staff is having a hard time closing on a few kids.

Honestly, since TR and likely JH are no longer options, this guy is the number one recruit left on the board. I don't care about Washington, we need a guy that can be a threat off of the edge more than we need a TE.

VN Store

Back