'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

STOCK RISING
DE Khris Bogle, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Another of Tennessee’s official visitors last weekend, Bogle clearly was impressed by his first look at the Vols, and they’re now believed to be legitimate contenders for the top-100 prospect. Miami and Florida State have been widely viewed as the favorites to land Bogle, and Tennessee still has plenty of competition for him coming off his first trip to Knoxville. But sources indicated that the Vols made a big move with Bogle last weekend, and they just might have a chance to remain high on his list if they can get him to follow through on his plan to return to Tennessee sometime this summer.

- Callahan

Reactions: 4 people
I'm actually cautiously optimistic about this one. Think Miami had a bad year and that will help

Doubt they have a bad yr. it was a young team last yr.

Miami just doesn't have that same aura about them at least imo. Yes recruiting well but it doesn't seem impossible to win against them. I mean they idiotically left Nike for adidas which hurt their jersey swag. Their fan base sucks. We had more spring game fans than they do doing season

Reactions: 1 person

Miami just doesn't have that same aura about them at least imo. Yes recruiting well but it doesn't seem impossible to win against them. I mean they idiotically left Nike for adidas which hurt their jersey swag. Their fan base sucks. We had more spring game fans than they do doing season

Their schedule is a joke, too.

They benenifited from fsu and UF being down recruiting wise. Their dline is paper thin and qb is still a big question mark. I see them taking a step back. Will have to see what happens with Florida recruits if UF or FSU turn out to be decent this year or I'd their classes are poachable if they tank

adidas is actually killing nike on the swag game right now. they've been dropping these insane cleats the kids are all over lately. just signed a bunch of the big name players in this years draft already, too.

adidas is actually killing nike on the swag game right now. they've been dropping these insane cleats the kids are all over lately. just signed a bunch of the big name players in this years draft already, too.

British Knights for the win

So what you are saying is as soon as we switch from Nike to adidas they like adidas? Fml.

Lol on a serious note I kind of miss adidas from a pricing standpoint on merch. Nike loves charging a car note for a basic white t shirt with a giant T on it

So what you are saying is as soon as we switch from Nike to adidas they like adidas? Fml.

Lol on a serious note I kind of miss adidas from a pricing standpoint on merch. Nike loves charging a car note for a basic white t shirt with a giant T on it

i reckon so... just scroll through their twitter. its just all badass. They've been doing these low-top cleats that are really boutique-y. kids love 'em.

[twitter]983112264113840134[/twitter]

[twitter]976210107963916288[/twitter]

[twitter]975067933394092032[/twitter]

FSU Coach Kelly checking in today to see where his heads at right now.

Noles247 has learned that Florida State assistant coach David Kelly will be in South Florida today to see a pair of four-star defensive end prospects. The first stop will be to Delray Beach (Fl.) American Heritage four-star Mike Morris and then to Ft. Lauderdale (Fl.) Cardinal Gibbons to see four-star Khris Bogle.

Morris is committed to Florida State and has been since February of 2016. However, since the coaching change Morris has been listening to other programs and has taken visits to Tennessee, Notre Dame and Miami. He remains committed to FSU though.

Bogle is one of the top defensive ends in the state of Florida in 2019 and is a priority for the FSU staff. Bogle had a great visit to FSU for the spring game and intends to return this summer. The main teams in his recruitment include FSU, Miami, Clemson, Florida, Tennessee and Georgia.

[twitter]989646602645143552[/twitter]

Sham tweeted this at his last tweet. Don’t know if they knew each other from home or something, or if they just connected while he was here over the weekend.

VN Store

Back