'19 FL CB Travis Jay

Sorry I hadnt seen any of that yet.

I posted here years ago as MrBamSeydu. Left the board about 5 years ago. Never going to give out specific sources (not necessary) but I know roughly 2 dozen HS coaches in TN/GA and a few of those are ex Vols. Not all are head coaches. I know some regional and local Rivals guys and an ex VQ guy very well. I’ve been in the same recruiting group text for about 7 years. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten info from that group text over the years... probably 40-50 verified in hindsight including coaching changes, hirings, commitments, AJ Johnson stuff... everything. Some stuff I hear the same way a few other posters on here do. I’d say we probably share at least partially the same circles.
Little salty lately Bam but I remember you and your still posting solid stuff. Glad you're back. More opinions is good (mostly).

Reactions: Weezer
Don't believe this kid has signed yet and Florida State has already had a couple flips. Maybe if he doesn't sign today we can work on him for the next two months to flip to the good guys.

Practice updates...

Also, of two FSU corners Tennessee is chasing (Akeem Dent, Travis Jay) I like the 4-star over the 5-star. He’s more physical and has better feet. Jay told us Friday he will OV in January. Folks around FSU believe if he’ll flip anywhere it would be to UT and not UF.

-Simonton

VN Store

Back