CORNERBACK
6'2'' | 181 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

Rivals.com

Travis Jay, Madison County, Athlete

Travis Jay - Hudl

Vols offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Jasonvols22 (who is a mod) on VQ...

I can confirm this young man (Travis Jay), will be coming to The O&W game... recently offered by Bama, UGA, & Tennessee! He’s got schools coming from everywhere now...& we’ve got a couple others it wouldn’t surprise me that doesn’t get an offer too. Their rivals showing today was impressive, & will have massive year this year on the line!

I’ll be driving him up from Madison with my two sons, & Head Coach too.

I’ll say this. He loves Coach Kelly! He’s grew up a FSU fan, but I’ll repeat HE LOVES Kelly & Coach Pruitt!

From text message with Coach we will be there just got done talking to Coach Kelly!

Fwiw, he’s a great kid really is. Polite and just an awesome kid! I’ll be seeing him tomorrow night for their state championship banquet at my church Family Life Center...where Chris Thompson will be speaking the rb from Redskins! Chris played here in Madison.

Safeties coach Charles Kelly was also in the Sunshine State today, seeing prospects in the Panhandle including FSU commit Travis Jay. The Vols continue to keep tabs on Jay, who is an Under Armour All-American not set to sign until February. UF is working hard to flip Jay, but Tennessee is now in the mix, too.
-Simonton

Um, nope. I think we need to get big time contributors regardless of position. But yeah starts with the line of scrimmage on offense and defense.

Wouldn't expect Coach to hang his hat on a player who is committed elsewhere, but with FSU's issues, yeah. Make a move, Coach.

Yep. Jammie and Travis are both plan Bs if Watson doesn’t stick with the expected flip. Our coaches anticipate all 3 Grayson kids in this class. Pappoe 95% and Watson 80%. The kids already have it prepped from weeks ago during the VQ visit to Grayson. Watson has always been the wild card.

How do you know so much about everything?

Really wish Jay was more of a possibility but he's not flipping from FSU. If he played in South Florida and got all the attention, he'd be top-100. No doubt.

Been following him around thread by thread and wondering the same; asked the same. He isn't responding. Hope he didn't take me asking for being slanderous and ignore me, cause he isn't responding. I just want to know his credibility.

Yeah its kind of odd that a guy comes out of nowhere and is not only posting about so many recruits intentions, but also which players the team will give git shirts too and the order of doing so. He's suggesting he knows about things that are impossible to know IMO.

And suggesting Brown would be one of the firsts is odd because the guy is the prototypical TE that Pruitt seeks, and our TE room needs an overhaul. Suggesting we'd can him because of a '20 kid that all indications is more interested in UA and UGA than us at the moment is comical.

VN Store

Back