‘23 FL CB Ja’Keem Jackson (Florida commit)

Which is why I don't believe your tag. Someone claiming to be a "Tennessee Vol till I die" wouldn't say crap like that.

Learn to troll better.
I look at stats and numbers and they never lie. Since 2000 we have exactly 4 wins against Florida in 22 years and they have beat us every way possible with great coaches like Spurrier and Meyer and lousy coaches like Muschamp and Zook and Mcelwain. 4-18 against the Gators since 2000 and 7-24 since 1990 that is awful no matter how you spin it.

I look at stats and numbers and they never lie. Since 2000 we have exactly 4 wins against Florida in 22 years and they have beat us every way possible with great coaches like Spurrier and Meyer and lousy coaches like Muschamp and Zook and Mcelwain. 4-18 against the Gators since 2000 and 7-24 since 1990 that is awful no matter how you spin it.

Bro, just stop trolling.

You’re not fooling anybody.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Bro, just stop trolling.

You’re not fooling anybody.
Are you picking Tennessee to beat Florida this season? What’s your confidence level? Cause deep down you know just like I do what’s going to probaly happen just like it always does in this game.

Got a different opinion than the majority? You are not a real Vol fan. You are a rival team fan in disguise. Doesn’t matter if you have held TN season tickets for years, donate to Spyre, watch every single game or buy TN merchandise. You are not a fan. Thinking Florida can beat us? Well you are not a true Vol fan.

Gotta love the logic of VN sometimes.

There’s a flaw in your logic. Since 2000, our coaches consisted of a post national championship extremely complacent Fulmer, followed by a Kiffin, Dooley, Jones, Pruitt & now Heupel. Heupel’s team was just beginning to find their footing during last years florida game, so I’m throwing the 2021 Florida game out the window. However, since last years florida game the thing that has changed is the confidence level of the team, the buy in of the team, the brotherhood of the team. I don’t care how you “spin it” previous games are just that, in the the past. I believe our players know this isn’t any of those previous teams, they are the 2022 Tennessee Volunteers & what has happened in past games don’t mean a thing in this years game. Today is a new day, this year is a new year. You can’t argue there’s a different in the team, they look like they enjoy themselves and they enjoy being on a team with each other. Those are things I haven’t really seen since the 1990’s. So let numbers be what they are, just numbers. Let the past be the past, live in the present & move toward the future.

Napier is going to do really well in Gainesville. He is methodical and a very good recruiter. You may not see it so much in this recruiting class but I bet he brings in a top ten or top 5 class in 2024
Florida can do way better. He won’t be there in 3-5 years. His DC will get a big role soon. He is the star. Napiers offense is nothing to worry about.

Florida can do way better. He won’t be there in 3-5 years. His DC will get a big role soon. He is the star. Napiers offense is nothing to worry about.
Well I hope your right but I got to see us start beating Florida starting this September

Got a different opinion than the majority? You are not a real Vol fan. You are a rival team fan in disguise. Doesn’t matter if you have held TN season tickets for years, donate to Spyre, watch every single game or buy TN merchandise. You are not a fan. Thinking Florida can beat us? Well you are not a true Vol fan.

Gotta love the logic of VN sometimes.
200w.gif

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Are you picking Tennessee to beat Florida this season? What’s your confidence level? Cause deep down you know just like I do what’s going to probaly happen just like it always does in this game.
Can’t speak for any other VOL fan but I go in to every Florida game thinking we’re gonna win. Don’t care what happened last yr, 5 yrs or 22 yrs ago. I’m just as pissed and disappointed with every loss. They have some good players but aren’t nearly as talented and deep as yrs passed. This is definitely a year where we can beat them.

Nothing new with Tennessee, to my knowledge. However, he is taking visits. He is officially visiting Kentucky this weekend. If we still want him, this could be a recruitment that isn't over.

just visiting for the free Kroger gift card?

Reactions: Orange.
Nothing new with Tennessee, to my knowledge. However, he is taking visits. He is officially visiting Kentucky this weekend. If we still want him, this could be a recruitment that isn't over.
Not surprised in the least. Florida is taking a lot of DBs so maybe he feels a little insecure with where he stands? Not to mention the gators are struggling this year. If we haven't reached back out to him, maybe we should. Thought he had a good relationship with some of our other commits before he pulled the trigger for Florida?

His brother runs track at Kentucky, also rumors Florida is gonna get Johnson and McClain and Jackson might wanna look around. But that’s just Twitter hearsay.

VN Store

Back