Fishing Pictures Thread

13 lber is getting into rare company. Whats the biggest bass you have caught to date?

I have caught a good amount of double digits, but my biggest was 12 and 4 oz two years ago. 13 is pretty arbitrary but I've got my reasons. I should also note that I use live wild shiners which I'm sure lure fishermen consider cheating but I'm not a prideful man. Whatever works lol

Reactions: joevol33
I have caught a good amount of double digits, but my biggest was 12 and 4 oz two years ago. 13 is pretty arbitrary but I've got my reasons. I should also note that I use live wild shiners which I'm sure lure fishermen consider cheating but I'm not a prideful man. Whatever works lol
I've hit double digits twice, but I'm no where close to what you've done. Both on artificial, but there is definitely no shame in "minner" fishing. To catch those true giants you almost have to.

I've hit double digits twice, but I'm no where close to what you've done. Both on artificial, but there is definitely no shame in "minner" fishing. To catch those true giants you almost have to.

What state? I think I might be spoiled with the fishing down here.

I caught my biggest bass on a bluegill. Caught the bluegill, and the bass swallowed it🤣

VN Store

Back