First game tickets now on sale

CPA

TN Fund has sent email about buying first game tickets at Nissan stadium in Nashville.Advise to buy on home side to avoid sun if possible. You don't have to enter code until ready to purchase and parking passes are available.
8 limit.

TN Fund has sent email about buying first game tickets at Nissan stadium in Nashville.Advise to buy on home side to avoid sun if possible. You don't have to enter code until ready to purchase and parking passes are available.
8 limit.

Which section is home? I’m at work so trying to hurry and purchase a pair.

I have not heard, just prefer the titans home side. Based on what was available it may be the visitor side although just a guess on my part.

I had to buy tickets with my wife’s android phone. Apple products wouldn’t work. The code unlocked but no tickets were shown to be available. I called the TN Fund and they said they have ran into the problem before. I assume a Ticketmaster glitch. Just an FYI in case someone runs into the same problem.

I had to buy tickets with my wife’s android phone. Apple products wouldn’t work. The code unlocked but no tickets were shown to be available. I called the TN Fund and they said they have ran into the problem before. I assume a Ticketmaster glitch. Just an FYI in case someone runs into the same problem.
Happened to me on an iPhone when I used the link provided in email. Went to the Ticketmaster app and it allowed me to enter the code.

Reactions: The Streak
How much per ticket? Parking?
I think parking was $50, I didn’t get any.

Upper deck was $60-75 based on row. First 3-5 rows were more expensive. Club level was $200. Lowers ranged from 90-200 based on location.

I like the club level there but that’s way to much for a regular season game when I’m taking both kids and the wife. Got the best $60 seats I could find.

All of those prices are before the fun Ticketmaster fees.

I was group 3. Sideline at the 30/40 yard line was 200 (50 yard line was sold out), club was 275 and endzone was 95. I didn't really check uppers. Parking was 50.

Nashville Sports Council is now offering it's members the opportunity to buy tickets to this game. Go to nashvillesports.com for more information.

8 limit.
I can't find parking anywhere

I was able to buy parking when I purchased tickets thru the Tennessee Fund email. However I don't know the lot I will be assigned to. Also don't know if buying club level seats made a difference. It does for Titan season ticket holders.

I was able to buy parking when I purchased tickets thru the Tennessee Fund email. However I don't know the lot I will be assigned to. Also don't know if buying club level seats made a difference. It does for Titan season ticket holders.
What lot did you purchase

If you go to the Nissan Stadium website it'll show you the Tennessee side (visitor I think?). Got my tickets!! Go Vols!!

Reactions: CPA

VN Store

Back