First game tickets now on sale

Does anyone know if there’s a chance this could be moved to the Thursday night slot like the last few years, or is it safe to assume it’s locked in for Saturday? Guessing there is less flexibility given it is at Nissan but just curious (have a few friends flying in from out of state to attend and making travel plans)

Doubt if they would make any date changes before NFL preseason and regular season schedules are released.

Reactions: MegaVol615
According to AxiosNashville, the Titans will partner with SeatGeek for their football tickets this Fall instead of Ticketmaster. Will see what information is sent to season ticket holders. Looks like I'll be putting that app backon my phone.

I snagged seats near midfield for $6.95. Came to $1,395 each with parking and Ticketmaster fees.

$95 Ticketmaster App login fee
$250 processing fee
$100 to park in the stadium
$50 to leave the parking lot
$250 seat fee
$250 courtesy restroom fee
$100 concession line mitigation fee
$293.05 Eddie Vedder lawsuit settlement fee

Also, the Ticketmaster agent gets to take my daughter to prom.

Last edited:
Try the ticketmaster app for parking Nissan stadium, Sept 2, 2023. They show passes for sale $50 but I'm not sure the lot that is for sale. I was able to buy one the first day UT said tickets were for sale but I don't know the lot, hope it's A or B.

I would but we have a group of 30 that bought tickets together. It’s our tailgate crew in Knox. First game we’ve ever sat together in stadium.

Lot F isn’t bad at all. Parked there for bowl game vs Purdue.
Any info for lot F would be greatly appreciated. Trying to make lot F lit with a OJJ tailgate!!!

Has anyone sat in 337 row A? Snagged 2 tickets there for 100 each. I thought this was a decent deal.

Lot F is right across the street from the stadium and the police are always there directing traffic. Quick walk. I park in E for Titan games since live in the northern part of Davidson Co. No problem finding tailgates.

Reactions: GRRN7MAXIMS
Lot F is right across the street from the stadium and the police are always there directing traffic. Quick walk. I park in E for Titan games since live in the northern part of Davidson Co. No problem finding tailgates.
I want to have one close as possible... I mean huge tailgate

So I'm seeing parking passes for sale thru ticketmaster site but it says all of them are handicapped parking and can be revoked? Anyone notice this? I still can't find a parking pass.

So I'm seeing parking passes for sale thru ticketmaster site but it says all of them are handicapped parking and can be revoked? Anyone notice this? I still can't find a parking pass.
I got mine on ticket master and mine says General admission in LOT F. That is odd.

VN Store

Back