Fire Pruitt

My buddy had $1400 on Auburn -10.5. That late field goal was to cover the points, and Gus Knew it, and did it. LOL. I can honestly say that is the first Tennessee game that I really didn't care anymore. Damn the Coach that pushed me that far from my Beloved Vols!

Got mopped up by a team that has been off for 21 days. And don't get me started on the most incompetent QB to ever put on cleats, the only thing he's done since he's been at UT is put on weight. This **** has been old for a while. I think Pruitt went into this year has a throw away year and Fulmer knew all about it. He just seems to relaxed to be coaching so bad.

Reactions: TJVol95
South Carolina has 30 to 40 million in reserve which is why they fired Muschamp.
Tennessee has 10.8 in reserve so they cannot afford to fire Pruitt.

This information was provided by Jimmy Hyams on his pregame show today when asked by callers why Pruitt could not be fired after this season.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Ok, I've resisted this, but fact is, when this guy trotted Guarantano (Mr. 100 yard pick) out there (fans be damned), and then trotted him out again after the pick, I know we're done, aight? So, I figure if I'll send $100 to the AD to buyout Pruitt. That is if 100,000 Vol fans are willing to get rid of this piece of sh-t and matching my $100, I'll send tomorrow, if we have enough to get the job done. Otherwise, I'll not waste my money. Is anyone else in? I mean, I'm not stupid, I know if I send money to Phil Fulmer, he'll just forward it on. I never want to see Guarantano or Pruitt on the UT sideline again next year. Lifelong fan and grad--ready to move on.

I'm in for a $100 if I thought we could really get something going.

Reactions: WhenUrVolUrVFL
Who do we got can start a GoFundMe page, seriously? I'm fairly technologically proficient, but my work is really consuming right now. I'll double my $100 for someone else to handle the account

OK Guys. Somebody set it up! We Will Raise the $$$$$. This crap is Beyond outrageous!

Yep and go back to bama and be one of Saban assistants for 35 grand a year like Butch. Collect his 10.5 mil and laugh all the way to the bank.
There is no mitigation clause in Pruitt's contract (thanks Phil), he gets paid regardless of what Saban pays him.

Phil has to go before Pruitt will. Fulmer will never hire a winner. It will expose how easy it is to be a top program. That’ll damage his legacy and he won’t stand for that.

Yes he needs to be fired, but I have 0 confidence that the administration will hire anyone worth a damn to replace him. Will be another bargain bin hire. The program is ****ed. Pray that Rick Barnes won’t retire before we get a new AD. Lord knows how Fulmer would screw up a basketball head coach search

Reactions: TJVol95
South Carolina has 30 to 40 million in reserve which is why they fired Muschamp.
Tennessee has 10.8 in reserve so they cannot afford to fire Pruitt.

This information was provided by Jimmy Hyams on his pregame show today when asked by callers why Pruitt could not be fired after this season.

Then WE The FANS will Donate to the Buyout! All we need is someone to set it up! Go fund the JP buyout! Volnation CAN do it!

Reactions: Volsonyourface
Hell I’ll put in $1,000 as long as I can get 11,999 people to match. Not that I’m rolling in it by any means but this is one of my hobbies and considering the amount of time I spend plus the increased enjoyment I would get from watching a competitive team it would be worth it to me. Of course, we could end up hiring another dud but at this point I would take the risk.

I
Hell I’ll put in $1,000 as long as I can get 11,999 people to match. Not that I’m rolling in it by any means but this is one of my hobbies and considering the amount of time I spend plus the increased enjoyment I would get from watching a competitive team it would be worth it to me. Of course, we could end up hiring another dud but at this point I would take the risk.

I’m in.

Reactions: Volsonyourface

$1,000 would be worth it! Hire FREEZE and I'll match your thousand.

VN Store

Back