Fire Pruitt tonight

Pruitt makes Dooley and Jones look good fire him tonight.

So jg again missing wide open receivers some for touchdowns. And pic he threw on 24 yard line plus blown coverage at end of regulation. They were in cover 3...where saftey? Bench butchs players except special teams. See reoccuring theme....3 losses in 5 years same way.....

To all you numb nuts who thinks Pruitt needs to go, was he the one that caused the busted coverage with 13 seconds left to go. I will say Chaney got way to predictable down the stretch with the off tackle run. JG needs to be benched
FIRE HIM TONIGHTTTTT

You don't fire Pruitt right now. Its asinine to say that

You fire everyone and concentrate all your efforts on basketball and baseball. Rowing and Bass fishing too

But just put the Football team out of its misery. The Bad News Vols are killing us all, slowly
I expect Tennessee to have a bad year in basketball this year too, so I hope baseball, rowing, and "bass fishing" get pretty darn good.

I'm not a coach like you but seemed like he took the play off to me. I think we should have kicked the fg in the first half. But Taylor did everything wrong possible on the 64 harder with the game on the line. Not something we expect from him. Probably should have got the Freshman a series or two tonight if for no other reason than to show JG. I was a senior in high school in 88 really glad we didn't fire coach Majors when we were 0-6. He went 11-1 the next year. If you don't have the sack to see a rebuild through then hey that's on you. 14 games in to fire a coach sets this rebuild back another 4 years.
It does not take a coaches mind to state the obvious. It is obvious now without a doubt that a program rebuild with Pruitt will never happen. As soon as we part ways with Pruitt , we can then hopefully start a true program rebuild.

I’m not sure about tonight, he should get 3 more games, see how they come off a bye.
Check how much faster everyone has been compared to UT, were about to receive the worst butt woopings the sec has seen since UT was dominating. This early still got time to improve recruiting, but also might lose current players, JG will transfer after being benched probably to Rutgers.
Let shrout get playing time to be a good back up to bailey next year, Hcnaey wants the HC job I’ve heard. Give it to him, Tee take over in 5-7 and win titles.

We are going to be a tough team by the end of the year. If we don't have any major injuries, I could see us winning the last 4 or 5 games on our schedule.

I liked what I saw for the majority of the night. Just had a bad bust that bit us at the end of the game. WE ARE A YOUNG TEAM THAT DOESN"T KNOW HOW TO WIN OR CLOSE OUT GAMES. We will get better as we tighten up our assignments and alignments.

Be patient and let Pruitt do what we hired him to do.

If your going to be stupid you better be tough!

We got the stupid part down, not so sure we are tough though.

You didn't see plenty to like tonight? OL played very well. Our QB is what he is and hopefully one of our backups wins the spot sooner rather than later. Defense played the run well most of the night, contained a mobile QB, but they still had some missed alignments and assignments that killed us at the end. It is what it is.

It isn't near as bad as some of you want it to be.

Not to go into detail but ...

yes it is as bad as we think it is.

period.

Reactions: jtdavis

VN Store

Back