Final Four thread

lvocd

Just so we can keep it all in one place.

I've already thrown up in my mouth a little twice since 6:30. Anyone else?

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
So far so good for the 'Cocks, but I'm nervous for them. Jeez, Van Lith and Engstler are pros. 😲

Immediately after I posted "so far so good" for SC, the Cards go on a 12-0 run.

I wanted SC to win it all, but I am catching myself rooting for Louisville all of a sudden. Weird.

I get that. I am suddenly a fan of Engstler since this tournament. She takes this game seriously. Still, I am rooting for SC and Stanford.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I get that. I am suddenly a fan of Engstler since this tournament. She takes this game seriously. Still, I am rooting for SC and Stanford.

I think Dawn went to the bench to early 12-4 ?

Reactions: lvocd
Oh, lawd. For a split second there I thought that was Muffett and Geno walking the tunnel together. Too bad it was just a woman with a Muffet hairstyle/color. I was hoping for a fight. 🤣

Dawn Staley charging outside the box like that at a ref and throwing her hand at them, should’ve given her a technical! Totally outrageous to be acting like that!

I don't know that I have ever seen that called in a game despite it happening fairly frequently. Mulkey is practically in the game when she's coaching. Lots of others do the same -- never called.

I love me some Haley Jones. ❤️ 🌲

My best friend/basketball soulmate affectionately calls her "Predator" and "Pred" because of her hairstyle. Haley is one of both of our favorites, and we both think her hair is lovely. It's just that she thought of that one day and it stuck. lol

I don't know that I have ever seen that called in a game despite it happening fairly frequently. Mulkey is practically in the game when she's coaching. Lots of others do the same -- never called.
I agree. They definitely need to relook at what’s acceptable from a coach in the NCAA referee handbook.

Oh, man, I'm suddenly sad that the season is almost over. The older I get, the more quickly they fly by. 😢

Reactions: travis929
Fourth foul on Engstler! Huge game changer there. Obviously Walz can't leave her out for too long, because even an overly caution Engstler is better than no Engstler at all at this point. It's really up to her teammates now to keep her on the floor.

Boston looking smart and great. I want her to have her chance at redemption in the final. It's gettin' good.

Reactions: Amb3096
MY HEART SANK for a moment there when Aliyah came up limping. 😲 PTSD sucks.

You quickly find out there are levels to this. We found that out against LOU, even though we didn't have Horston. Now LOU has found out against SC. Now we'll see who'll find out between Standford and UConn. Hopefully UConn finds out. Gawd I hate them you know whats.

Dawn trying to keep Rivers from entering the portal I see…
Dawn trying to keep Rivers from entering the portal I see…

I don`t think it`s that Smith was having her way with a smaller Cooke, Rivers has size and can it a little difficult for Smith to shoot over her and it worked in the 2nd half. Plus she has Cooper coming in and we all knows she is the real deal.

Reactions: Amb3096

VN Store

Back