Final Four thread

So simultaneously during this game, ESPNU is airing "The Bird and Taurasi Show"... what the hell!

Everyone knows ESPN seemingly pulls for UCONN. Well, if you ever thought that was just hyperbole or a conspiracy, just flip over and watch this crap.

Apparently they're about to bring on Breanna Stewart for an interview after the break.

SMDH.

So simultaneously during this game, ESPNU is airing "The Bird and Taurasi Show"... what the hell!

Everyone knows ESPN seemingly pulls for UCONN. Well, if you ever thought that was just hyperbole or a conspiracy, just flip over and watch this crap.

Apparently they're about to bring on Breanna Stewart for an interview after the break.

SMDH.

And then you have to watch Molly Qerim on ESPN First Take brag about UConn as well. It really gets old and tired.

Reactions: TN1111
Yeah there should have been a Third and Forth Foul on ONO

I've noticed a pattern of Ono not getting called for what, IMO, were OBVIOUS fouls in this tournament, and I am NOT one who is typically critical of officiating. it is what itis, of course, but just as it feels a "off," a bit icky, that Christen Williams won Shooting Forward of the Year, it feels kinda scripted that CT is being given some breaks in this tourney.

Obviously i am out-of-my-mind biased against CT, but I honest-to-goodness feel like many powerful people are pulling for CT primarily because it is far cheaper to send staff to do the stories about them, only a few miles away, than it would be to send crews across the country. This is the new reality of women's sports coverage, like it or not.

Williams's win was a fan vote. Besides, the players they had in that category were way off.

Reactions: olddog
I don't normally complain about the quality of play in such a tight Final Four game... but this definitely isn't one for the Hall of Fame. LOL.

Reactions: Raebo
Jesus, my months-ago prediction is coming painfully close to happening. KILL ME NOW.

VN Store

Back