Fiesta Bowl: #8 UCF vs #11 LSU

Difference between a coach like Ed and a coach like Dooley or Butch..........no excuses, next man up.

Even with all the penalties (14 total), this is the best game I have seen so far in the bowl season. I get the feeling LSU pulls away in the 2nd half though.

Thanks, haven't been following that one.
State may have literally handed the game to Iowa a moment ago. Go ahead TD right in the hands of the State WR and he basically handed it to the Iowa defender. Even a normal drop would’ve been better.

I'm gonna miss the 2nd half, but it has been entertaining

Looks like UCF is a heck of a lot better than anyone thought. And that’s without there starting QB

Don’t forget LSU is without 8 starters on defense. Give UCF credit, they came to play
They did and they are a good team but if this game were called correctly in that first quarter it’s a blowout. LSU has really dominated for the most part. But, it’s still a game and UCF has a chance to show something from here on out.

Don’t forget LSU is without 8 starters on defense. Give UCF credit, they came to play

And this game means little to LSU but everything to UCF.

I think the UCF players trash talking has peed off LSU though.

They did and they are a good team but if this game were called correctly in that first quarter it’s a blowout. LSU has really dominated for the most part. But, it’s still a game and UCF has a chance to show something from here on out.
I was trying to give UCF some credit. No doubt 14 of their points in the first quarter came directly from awful missed calls.

Anyone else think Burrow looks like Macaulay Culkin

GBTKLDWFMYRZEAM.20180807163659.JPG

rexfeatures_9919820ev.jpg

Holy **** you might be onto something

VN Store

Back