Fiesta Bowl: #8 UCF vs #11 LSU

I think LSU wins easily. That being said, Go Knights!

I have my doubt, missing basically half the defense, and CB was thin before. LSU will potentially have to play some walk-ons or additional Safeties as CBs.

The below is only the guys from the last few weeks out, this doesn't account for other season ending injuries or suspensions.

- CB Greedy (out - declared NFL): 1st Team
- CB Joseph (out - suspended: smoker): 2nd Team (He's really a safety but has been moved to CB because no depth)
- CB Fulton (out - surgery in December): 1st Team
- NT Alexander (out - suspended: smoker/declared NFL ): 2nd Team
- NT Fehoko (out - surgery in December) : 1st Team
- ILB Philips (out first half - targeting): 1st Team
- DE Farrell (I heard he might have broken his leg, not confirmed) : 2nd Team
- OLB Travez Moore (out - personal reasons): 3rd Team

- CB Vincent (his dad died the other day but I believe he is going to play): Now 1st Team, was 2nd Team

I'm expecting UCF at this point to either win or put lots of pressure on the Defense, they play 4-5 Wrs sets and LSU is basically out of CBs. Normally I would give LSU 20-30 points on a team that plays that kind of ball, but basically LSU is out of personnel especially at CB.

Last edited:
Me too. UCF is good but Clemson, OU, and Bama all would handle UCF easily. ND maybe not.
When UCF goes through a season playing teams with a pulse, then I can agree that they are “good”. They play no one and their undefeated seasons are a joke IMO.

When UCF goes through a season playing teams with a pulse, then I can agree that they are “good”. They play no one and their undefeated seasons are a joke IMO.
They whipped Pitt and beat some decent teams with USF and Memphis twice including with their backup QB and any team that runs the table deserves some kind of credit. I do believe they are a legitimate top 25 team. Top 10? Probably not.

They whipped Pitt and beat some decent teams with USF and Memphis twice including with their backup QB and any team that runs the table deserves some kind of credit. I do believe they are a legitimate top 25 team. Top 10? Probably not.

None of those wins are impressive.

Yeah I think my main problem with them is their claim for a national title

Yeah I think my main problem with them is their claim for a national title
Oh no doubt there. And the fact they wouldn’t play Florida. They can’t claim no one will play them and chicken out when Florida comes calling. They wouldn’t even have to leave the state!

VN Store

Back