Ferguson Riots

Blocking people going to work and making kids singing Christmas carols cry, isn't helping your cause

There's something tragic about people so disconnected from reality that their means of "protest" totally undermines anything they could hope to accomplish. It's like ranting at people about bad driving while putting on makeup, sending a text and doing 70 through an active school zone.

There were 15 arrested last night (Friday) in Ferguson as about 100 protesters marched in front of the city's police & fire departments chanting, blocking traffic and stopping in front of some businesses. This ain't going to stop anytime soon fellas......just wait for christmas to get here. Protesters will be out to close malls & other places to shop so they can have their message heard......that's to have no more armed police. Eric Holder probably approves of their message.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Nugent is mentally ill.

My son is in the Navy and works with a lot of Black guys. He told me that the blacks told him they were very embarrassed by the way the blacks were acting in Ferguson and was the view of all he worked with. Are they Mentally ill?

If you want to see the epitome of pathetic and how bad this country has become, go look at the link in the Prayers for EB thread in the FF. I responded to the chick that I thought Ferguson was fairly irrelevant and she blew up. Anyone know if you can report someone in Twitter for dropping the f bomb?

If you want to see the epitome of pathetic and how bad this country has become, go look at the link in the Prayers for EB thread in the FF. I responded to the chick that I thought Ferguson was fairly irrelevant and she blew up. Anyone know if you can report someone in Twitter for dropping the f bomb?

That's ****ing crazy... I may respond to her myself .

If you could report someone on Twitter for using the f bomb, I'd have been gone long ago.

If you could report someone on Twitter for using the f bomb, I'd have been gone long ago.

Meh, I reported her anyway. It will just piss her off more. She used it directly at me so maybe they will give her a hard time about it. Will be funny if they just ding her. Everyone on VN that has a twitter account should read her tweet and respond to her. She is a waste of O2.

This was a given but Darren Wilson's resignation from Ferguson PD is official.

Bro. Al said in a statement that "we were not after Wilson's job". Bro. Al says "we were after Michael Brown's justice". Somebody please tell me what Michael Brown's justice means? Michael Brown was a teenage thug & a robber of a convenience store & a bully where he was shown on video pushing a store manager away & shoving people around acting all bad just for street cred. Michael Brown assaulted a police officer not just once but two-three times while the police officer was in his patrol car. Michael Brown could have stopped at anytime & complied w/Officer Wilson & to live to see another day.....but he wanted to fight w/a police officer & not do what he was told to do by a LEO. What Michael Brown Justice are they looking for?

Reactions: 1 person
What Michael Brown Justice are they looking for?

It's not about justice. Never was. It is about revenge. Nothing less than that was acceptable.

The fools (Bro Al and Jesse) could have hitched their wagon to a worthy person, instead they chose a thug. Huge, huge fail on their part from a moral perspective, but a great tactical win since the low information morons got right on board.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back