Ferguson Riots

Yeah no cops would be awesome. I am sure these protests wouldnt have happened and crime would be at all time lows..

It's a thin line between "US" and those lawless individuals that behave in such a manner as we've seen during the rioting/looting.

It's the LEO's.

Crazy town up in here!

You guys trying to upstage Ferguson in this thread?

"Burn this mother ****ing server down!!! Burn this mother ****er down!!"

Reactions: 1 person
Now, instead of protesting outside in the cold, the protesters have moved from the streets to stores like Wal-mart & Target. They are going inside hollering & being loud saying things like "no justice, no peace, and no racist police". They say that they don't want people to feel like it's business as usual now since winter cold has set it.

And that's when I, as a Loss Prevention/manager associate call the law and have them all Trespassed from property and arrested for public disturbance on private property.

Reactions: 2 people
At the end of the day, I can't speak for Huff but I'm sure he will agree, we just want everyone to be free.

Freedom isn't free. And they want ME to pay for those that are not willing to post the bill themselves and demand free TVs food and phones. I served in the military. I volunteer. I'll betcha there wasn't a thug in sight in Ferguson that can make anything near that claim. They don't deserve freedom. Fire away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
The police arrest protesters blocking the damn Macy's parade, but not the Interstates. WTF is wrong with this picture?

Reactions: 1 person
Oh these student communists are giving me a headache. You're protesting a "police state" yet chant, "the only solution is a communist revolution" is ironic.

We can all thank the agenda pushing media for the initial and most recent outcome of this tragedy. Ferguson is smoking rubble while media big wigs pat each other on the back, confirming mission accomplished.

"the liberal party is failing... we need a good old fashioned race riot!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back