Feleipe Franks transferring to Arkansas (Vols play 10/31)

I feel like the Gators got substantially better once Franks got injured. Last year we solved Chimp. This year we solve Franks. It's an odd destination spot for him. Think he would have been smarter to go to a trash conference like the ACC or Big 12.

I feel like Felipe is one of those QB's that are Bi-Polar, one game he looks like he is headed for Heisman. Then next game he cannot get out of his own way. He completed in the 50%'s in 17 & 18 but was at 76% completion rate in 2019.
So he would be the starter here since we go by stats or that's what I have read.

giphy.gif

Good news IMO. Mainly because it probably means Arkansas is not getting D'Eriq King, who I'm much concerned about than Feleipe Franks.

Gators should've switched to Trask much sooner. Not that Franks isn't good enough to beat us, but he's very inconsistent and tends to perform poorly against top defenses. I actually think JG is better than Franks (albeit, it's close).

Good news IMO. Mainly because it probably means Arkansas is not getting D'Eriq King, who I'm much concerned about than Feleipe Franks.

Gators should've switched to Trask much sooner. Not that Franks isn't good enough to beat us, but he's very inconsistent and tends to perform poorly against top defenses. I actually think JG is better than Franks (albeit, it's close).

Agree. And King chose Miami.

Reactions: norrislakevol
He was playing pretty well before the injury. I wouldn't underestimate him completely.
You would think so. He's similar to JG in an extent. Great physical talent.... limited by decision making.

You could always hope that Franks was going to do something stupid to give you some breaks. Trask was much better. He made better decisions. He moved their O better. With Franks, UF loses a couple more games than with Trask.

But we both know you can't accept this... and why.

You would think so. He's similar to JG in an extent. Great physical talent.... limited by decision making.

You could always hope that Franks was going to do something stupid to give you some breaks. Trask was much better. He made better decisions. He moved their O better. With Franks, UF loses a couple more games than with Trask.

But we both know you can't accept this... and why.
Please stop trying to argue in every thread.

I didn't make any comparisons.

He was playing well. 76% 9.8 ypa 173.4 qb rating.

Reactions: I40flyer
Please stop trying to argue in every thread.

I didn't make any comparisons.

He was playing well. 76% 9.8 ypa 173.4 qb rating.
Stop posting ignorance all over the place and we have a deal.

Stop posting unqualified "stats" in every thread as if that tells a complete story... and especially when your "narrative" has a particular slant to it. Franks' numbers were skewed by UTM. Otherwise he was very "human" and had already thrown 3 picks against 3 TD's.

Stop posting ignorance all over the place and we have a deal.

Stop posting unqualified "stats" in every thread as if that tells a complete story... and especially when your "narrative" has a particular slant to it. Franks' numbers were skewed by UTM. Otherwise he was very "human" and had already thrown 3 picks against 3 TD's.
Dude just stop obsessing over my posts and opinions fanboy.

He had a 151.6 qb rating with 63% and 9.4 ypa one game and 154.2 rating on 70% passing and 10.2 ypa the other game.

He did throw a few picks. I didn't say he was perfect. He was playing well stats wise and the team won.

Reactions: I40flyer
I hope we can get pay back and this is not another one of those times when an opponent's QB blows us out. Franks hail mary and the lack of holding calls on the offensive line against our D on that play really was a gut punch. Instead of a game winning TD, the refs should have tacked on another ten yards and repeat the play.

Reactions: TennMan101

VN Store

Back