Feleipe Franks transferring to Arkansas (Vols play 10/31)

You're right. My flags fly up when you post your D4H level non-sense.
I am pretty certain he actually is D4H.

Dobbs4Heisman disappeared and @k-town_king showed up spewing the same irrational nonsense.

I don't think it's that coincidental. He also will avoid the comparison completely without answering. Watch.

He may have been playing well, but at Arkansas his teammates will not be a bunch of 4 stars. As I stated about Kelly Bryant, I expect him to struggle with the drop in talent surrounding him.
Arkansas is going to be a heavy run ultra conservative offense I feel under Pittman. If they only throw 18-22 passes a game then Franks could be effective. Pittman is a physical coach and Franks has more potential than anybody else they had on the roster, I think Arkansas will be improved next year, not to a winning program but they'll be more physical and a better team. I predict Arkansas will be as good as Miss St the next few years.

Franks has a decent upside, but his downside skews the same percentage in the wrong direction. His mobility is slightly above average. Needs work on consistency that would normally have shown up by this point in his career if it was going to. Appears to have confidence problems from game to game.

VN Store

Back