Feelings about this Game? Anyone worried?

Hopefully Guarantano shows up tonight and plays aggressive...If not it could be a long night.

Let me give you an example of the typical IU fan.....This happened just a few minutes ago at my work.

Guy comes in with IU hoodie and hat. I smile and say "Ready for the big game tonight?" He replies, we don't play tonight. I reply, "the bowl game??".....His response......"I only watch them (bowl games) if we're playing and we haven't been to one in forever." :D:D:D:D

I am worried that Indiana, statically, is better than us in every offensive category and most of the defensive categories. I know they played weaker teams but still has me worried. Also depends on which JG shows up.

I can't get a feel for this game. thought I'd check with VN for Vibes. How do yall REALLY Feel?

Feelings?

Warriors do not have "feelings". They make their opponent have feelings. Like how it feels to have your intestines ripped out; wrapped around your neck; and then shoved down your throat.

Should be a good game. Go Vols.

I can't get a feel for this game. thought I'd check with VN for Vibes. How do yall REALLY Feel?

I try not to worry about much, but when I do... I don’t drink Dos Equis and I don’t worry about UT football 🤣

With this team, we could stomp them if we played a complete game just once, but we could also lose if we do not show up or we make the mental mistakes we have made all year.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreyWolf1129
Maybe I should be.....but it’s a big 10 team not named P-ST........not worried in the least.

It's Tennessee vs the Big Ten in a January Florida bowl. That almost always means that we will look better on offense than we did during any other game during the season... and it usually means a butt whipping. As bad as Butch Jones was, he owned middling Big Ten teams in bowl games. Indiana is a middling Big Ten team. This has the look and feel of what we did to Iowa in the Tax Slayer Bowl 5 years ago and Northwestern in the Outback Bowl the next year.

I'm not either. Just a bit more optimistic than I was for the 2 1/2 seasons before he played better.
Not optimistic any more. This is not a good IU football team and especially on D. JG made them look like all americans.

Reactions: joevol33
Feelings?

Warriors do not have "feelings". They make their opponent have feelings. Like how it feels to have your intestines ripped out; wrapped around your neck; and then shoved down your throat.

Should be a good game. Go Vols.

I wasn't asking the Players how they Feel; Mr "Warrior". Keep playing your Super Heroes.

To the OP question..

..nope, right now I'm very confident. I think we got this one.

VN Store

Back