FBI Sets Up Michigan Militia

Ron Paul was advocating it and I supported him and he was a "lunatic"

I'm not sure I agree with scrapping it completely, but I do think we need to take a good look at how the CIA, FBI, NSA, and DHS work together and consider merging divisions and clarifying their missions.

Reactions: AM64
You're still not making sense. There's something in your thought process that isn't making it to the keyboard, and that's ok.
Thanks for weighing in and continuing to bump the thread up!

So what you're saying is that they've presented two different positions on two different subjects where there's significant differences in the underlying situations, and that frustrates you.

Would you like a primer on how journalism works, perhaps?

They need to be flexible; you never know who might win the next election. Elections have consequences for everybody (reporters, lapdogs, and doers alike), and for political doers and straphangers the next election brings a lot more flexibility and opportunity. The way we cycle parties, the media get periodic quality time to recharge their pit bull batteries for the next war cycle.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I'm not sure I agree with scrapping it completely, but I do think we need to take a good look at how the CIA, FBI, NSA, and DHS work together and consider merging divisions and clarifying their missions.

A team approach to "protecting" the homeland, you know. If George Orwell could just see us now.

Reactions: VolStrom
Sounds like J Edgar never really left the building - the place appears as corrupt as it always was - there's just more a question of who is being "protected" now.
It only appears corrupt because a serial liar and grifter told you so

It only appears corrupt because a serial liar and grifter told you so

When there is a law making it illegal to lie to federal agents, it's corrupt. When the FBI can grill someone for hours, find an "inconsistency", and offer immunity for lying to a fed in exchange for information incriminating someone else, it's corrupt. Need we go on?

They all need to be stripped to the core and rebuilt.

LOL

You don’t pay attention do you?

I will take a politics forum 1-month break if you can show a VN conservative pre-Trump calling for the end if the FBI, let alone yourself.

I had trouble finding any old convos because you can't search 3 letter words like "FBI". This was the best i could do in 5 minutes and then I gave up.

Screenshot_20210725-073059_Brave.jpg

I will take a politics forum 1-month break if you can show a VN conservative pre-Trump calling for the end if the FBI, let alone yourself.

I had trouble finding any old convos because you can't search 3 letter words like "FBI". This was the best i could do in 5 minutes and then I gave up.

View attachment 382602

Where in that did you call for elimination of the FBI?

Where in that did you call for elimination of the FBI?

I said that's the best I can do but it's implied as I supported Ron Paul and defended his positions on all of the above, including his elimination of the FBI and CIA.

VN Store

Back