FBI Sets Up Michigan Militia

I said hmmm several times while reading that. It ambled aimlessly from one point to another, the author at times appearing to forget what they were writing about. Their attempts to paint the FBI as complicit because they have not yet arrested Rhodes is flimsy at best and just bad fiction at worse.

The only thing the author actually succeeded at was painting Rhodes as a disgraced has-been, a disbarred Yale grad who can't get past the fact that he used to be an active service member so he cosplays as one to this day.

Reactions: VolnJC
A massive disconnect between what Jack is claiming and that article. Which isn't surprising since Jack is a clown. That article was explaining the system as is not the way it should be .
Gotcha noted I will exclude you from anything Jack posts...btw those aren't from the same stories one is this week the other 2.5 years ago

I donā€™t agree with nearly anything the FBI does and they overstep themselves constantly and exaggerate things. But these people arenā€™t ā€œfreedom fightersā€. They are druggie felon losers who have committed robberies, assaults, etc and talked about kidnapping and raping women and killing children

Wow, twice in a month that we're in lock step.

Gotcha noted I will exclude you from anything Jack posts...btw those aren't from the same stories one is this week the other 2.5 years ago
Yea I caught that and what you were trying to show regarding the perceived shift in agendas. Oh pro tip: if they propagated pizza gate you should never rely on them for anything.

There's a rather massive disconnect between your comment and the article. Can you bridge that divide for us?
That the NR went from critiquing the FBI to now defending it...if anything this is far worse than the Page Strzok deal

That the NR went from critiquing the FBI to now defending it...if anything this is far worse than the Page Strzok deal

So what you're saying is that they've presented two different positions on two different subjects where there's significant differences in the underlying situations, and that frustrates you.

Would you like a primer on how journalism works, perhaps?

Remember just a few short years ago when conservatives on this board thought I was crazy for advocating the abolition of the FBI? I remember.
I don't remember that. What was it in regards to? It had to be some topic or event that brought you to that conclusion. I'm sure you would have gotten a decent amount of support for the idea in a general sense.

So what you're saying is that they've presented two different positions on two different subjects where there's significant differences in the underlying situations, and that frustrates you.

Would you like a primer on how journalism works, perhaps?
Gotcha you're going with denial and head in sand approach...their is no denying the pivot in the old war hawks like Krystal and the Never Trumpers...they couldn't control him so they bashed him....Rand Paul and Ron Johnson are the consistent voices on the FBI

I don't remember that. What was it in regards to? It had to be some topic or event that brought you to that conclusion. I'm sure you would have gotten a decent amount of support for the idea in a general sense.

Ron Paul was advocating it and I supported him and he was a "lunatic"

Gotcha you're going with denial and head in sand approach...their is no denying the pivot in the old war hawks like Krystal and the Never Trumpers...they couldn't control him so they bashed him....Rand Paul and Ron Johnson are the consistent voices on the FBI

You're still not making sense. There's something in your thought process that isn't making it to the keyboard, and that's ok.

VN Store

Back