Federal Indictment of Donald Trump

apparently Judge Dearie demanded evidence that the fbi planted evidence, as claimed. Remember, a lawyer who purgers in this situation gets disbarred.

You know , you would have had a point if we didn’t know you would vote for Biden if he ran against DeSantis in 24 . Glasses houses and such eh ?

So would the free world. That's the problem. We need fresh blood. The old guard won't let them in unless they do as they are told. It will change as the Skeksis die off.

Trump Stated:

"There doesn’t have to be a process as I understand it. If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified,’ even by thinking about it because you’re sending it to Mar-a-Lago or wherever you’re sending it.

Attorney and National Security expert Bradley Moss Stated:

What the former president claimed could not be further from the truth.
"Yeah, I'm sorry, that's not how it works."
"I get Trump is not a details guy but these processes are what have to be followed."

The Courts stated:
"There has to be a process followed." cited from 3 previous cases.

Before his departure the WH Counsel advised him to follow the process or leave them in proper hands.

Trump misunderstood and when he was advised not to take them, he chose to ignore the guidance. When given a chance to return them, he ignored that as well. As a result a warrant was issued and a search followed turning up the documents of which he stated was not there.

No Magic Wand or Sharpie and no thinking about it.

Self Inflicted wound with lies to boot.

So would the free world. That's the problem. We need fresh blood. The old guard won't let them in unless they do as they are told. It will change as the Skeksis die off.

I don’t know what “the term the free world “ means to you but, DeSantis would absolutely wreck Biden in a head to head in 24 . That doesn’t mean you and EL wouldn’t still vote for Biden because he has a D behind his name .

Trump Stated:

"There doesn’t have to be a process as I understand it. If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified,’ even by thinking about it because you’re sending it to Mar-a-Lago or wherever you’re sending it.

"I get Trump is not a details guy but these processes are what have to be followed."

The Courts stated:

Before his departure the WH Counsel advised him to follow the process or leave them in proper hands.

Trump misunderstood and when he was advised not to take them, he chose to ignore the guidance. When given a chance to return them, he ignored that as well. As a result a warrant was issued and a search followed turning up the documents of which he stated was not there.

Sounds to me like he is establishing his claim for a lack of mens rea.

desatan will most likely be in jail given his track record, and that's the second time I've said that.

When was the last time you saw a sitting gov go to jail or an ex president for that matter ? You guys are just going to get yourselves all worked up for nothing then have to cope with that anger . That’s mainly what’s wrong with the left today , in general .. your feels get in your way , and you don’t know what to do about it . 😂

Sounds to me like he is establishing his claim for a lack of mens rea.
Kind of went out the door when he was told not to take them, Requests from the DOJ & NA were ignored, stated he turned all of them over and they were found in residence, and it was reported he stated that the documents were his. Kind of like driving drunk and claiming it as a defense. Willful negligence, Purposely knowing, and Recklessly in safeguarding. He ignored his staff and took an Oath to the Constitution of the US. I guess he should have read it and maybe he did but just misunderstood what the Oath meant.

Last edited:
When was the last time you saw a sitting gov go to jail or an ex president for that matter ? You guys are just going to get yourselves all worked up for nothing then have to cope with that anger . That’s mainly what’s wrong with the left today , in general .. your feels get in your way , and you don’t know what to do about it . 😂
Ray Blanton, many Congressman. Many More that evaded prosecution, that should have gone. About half of Nixon's advisors and staff.
I not worried about Prison or Jail time, not a Democrat anyway. Should he be put in Jail? The jury and courts will sort that out if indicted.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
Ray Blanton, many Congressman. Many More that evaded prosecution, that should have gone. About half of Nixon's advisors and staff.
I not worried about Prison or Jail time, not a Democrat anyway. Should he be put in Jail? The jury and courts will sort that out if indicted.

Every single congressman and woman who uses the knowledge they gain from their positions to trade or have their spouses to trade on the stock exchange should be fined and in prison.

Every single congressman and woman who uses the knowledge they gain from their positions to trade or have their spouses to trade on the stock exchange should be fined and in prison.
Takes gifts from Lobbyists, Dates underage Girls, pedophiles, and other unacceptable norms of life. If they can follow the laws of this country then why should the people.

We'd have to build a new congressional prison then, complete with a pickle ball court and bowling alley, maybe add in a juice bar.

We'd have to build a new congressional prison then, complete with a pickle ball court and bowling alley, maybe add in a juice bar.
That is probably one floor vote that both parties would approve and appropriate the funds to build.

Trump Stated:

The Courts stated:

He has the right to remain silent.

Did he misunderstand that too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back