Favorite Vol Player of All Time

Kelly Washington, Janzen Jackson, Albert Haynesworth, Brent Schaeffer, Joey Matthews, Arian Foster, AJ Suggs

If Donte Stallworth keeps his **** up on Twitter he’ll make the list too.

Wait you said favorite:

Al Wilson, Peyton Manning, Josh Dobbs, Raynoch Thompson, Big John, Eric Berry, Derek Barnett, Joey Kent, Mark Jones

Eric Ainge. I know it is a weird answer, but we were at UT at the same time.
Josh Dobbs, Casey Clausen, Eric Berry, and Travis Stephens are high on my list as well.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
d02126ead92350ab35e3906c39ab5933.jpg

Reactions: AM64
No player has ever loved being a Tennessee Volunteer more than Dale Jones did. Saw him speak at a QB Club meeting just 2 or 3 years ago and he teared up just talking about playing for the Vols.

There have been better players and maybe a few better leaders but no one embodied wearing the Orange like Dale Jones did.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Johnny Jones, Condredge, Dale Jones, Willie Gualt, J Lewis, Chuck Webb, Pickens, Fred Jenkins, Shelia Frost and Tyler Smith!! Peyton, Reggie, Berry, Barnett and Wilson should be automatics for everyone!

My first choice. You must be from my era. He's my sentimental favorite. I was on 8th grade track when he was a senior. They made us leave the track and take a knee when he came out to practice. I was a young sprinter and was in awe of his speed. I do wish he had remained involved with the program over the years, but he melded right into the Southern California life. At 57, he's the fastest man in the world over 50, and still runs the 100m in 11.3.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Al Wilson, Greg Amsler, Harry Galbraith, Mose Phillips, Peerless Price, Reggie White, Peyton Manning, Leonard Little, William Howard, Keith Delong Andy Kelly, Dale Jones the list could go on

Last edited:

VN Store

Back