Honorable mention:
Travis Stephens
Eric Berry

Last edited:
Condredge Holloway
Stanley Morgan
Larry Seivers
Haskel Stanback
I kid you not I thought of same 4 when first reading this thread. Met Sievers after game vs vandy in Nashville. Somehow my dad new his dad is how we got to meet him after game. I was 9 or 10. As bus pulled off Stanley Morgan waved at us. Always wore my Conredge jersey on Friday to school. It was an orange mesh shirt that the sporting goods store put a big 7 on the front.

Reactions: MAD
Any answer other than Cooter is unmerited.

So many since I started watching in the late 80's--so I'll just keep it in this decade and it's Patterson. Mainly just because he was one of the most raw athletic freaks I've ever seen at UT.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
tenhail.0.gif

Here are mine: Tee Martin, Reggie White, Al Wilson, and Jeff Hall. Manning was my top Vol until he became an arrogant prima donna. And when it was revealed that he was in cahoots with Haslam and Currie on the coaching search last year, I now like him even less.

Here are mine: Tee Martin, Reggie White, Al Wilson, and Jeff Hall. Manning was my top Vol until he became an arrogant prima donna. And when it was revealed that he was in cahoots with Haslam and Currie on the coaching search last year, I now like him even less.
Crap, I also forgot to mention Condreege Halloway. He is one of my all-time favorites, too.

VN Store

Back