Favorite Vol Player of All Time

As a kid, Dale Carter. He was the fastest athlete on the field every game we played, for his entire career. 1st team AA as a corner and kick returner, led the nation at 30 yards per...

As an adult, Peyton. Class act, changed the game at the pro level. If he had beaten gators once or twice, we would have nattys...and he would be loved even more.

Reactions: AM64
It may be cliche, but for me its Peyton Manning. Me meeting him and catching passes from him sure helped to sway my opinion.

Right now it’s Eric Berry, but whoever leads us to our next SEC Championship will likely take the crown

who is your favorite All Time Vol ?

mine is a tie ..... Peyton and Reggie White

This is tough for me but Carl Pickens ( not the poster) was a phenomenal athlete and a joy to watch.

Reggie Cobb much the same. He had an elusiveness that isnt found in many nscks.

Travis Henry...The fumble game. His 6 (I think) carries on the drive were nothing short of legendary. The blocking was great but he would not be denied.

Chuck Webb; my first game attending was when he set the single game rushing record...so he will always be one of my favorites

Casey Clausen; one of the truly tough guys to play the position who had a fire about him that few do.

Peyton cause I'm a UT fan and its required to get the card.

John Henderson onenif the best to play the DT position ever UT

Albert Haynesworth see above

Dale Carter amazing return man and a ball hawk...

Eric Berry..opposing QBs had to account for him at all times..

Any if the above could be my favorite all time Vol depending in the day.

Today I'm picking Travis Henry.

Manning #1. Eric Berry would be next.

I also was big fans of Henderson, Westmoreland, Washington, Burnett, Patterson and Barnett.

Johnny Jones, Condredge, Dale Jones, Willie Gualt, J Lewis, Chuck Webb, Pickens, Fred Jenkins, Shelia Frost and Tyler Smith!! Peyton, Reggie, Berry, Barnett and Wilson should be automatics for everyone!

1. Josh Dobbs - An academic superstar with high character who single-handedly made us quasi-respectable under possibly the worst coach UT has ever had.

2. Reggie White - The Minister of Defense . . . plus, he was from Chattanooga, my hometown.

3. Peyton Manning - No explanation needed.

4. Al Wilson - The heart and soul of the '98 team.

5. Casey Clausen - The QB for our last team that was really relevant at the national level. One of the few Vols to seem to play well against UF.

Reactions: CR-vol

VN Store

Back