Favorite Fast Food

Schlotzkys. They have a good sammich

Those still around? My mom was good friends with Schlotzky when he had one here in Ft. Myers. Wanted her to buy it. I don't remember why. Anyway, yes...they made a great sammich!!

Those still around? My mom was good friends with Schlotzky when he had one here in Ft. Myers. Wanted her to buy it. I don't remember why. Anyway, yes...they made a great sammich!!
There's one herein Gainesville Georgia.

Reactions: Behr
They reopened one here in Memphis last year. My sister went to the grand opening and got a free sammich a month for a year.

I went to the one in Abilene Tx pretty often back in the 80’s. Found one in Pelham Al, in the early 2000’s and started that love affair all over again. Those sour dough buns make a difference!

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back